Do you guys even realize what milestone we have reached now?

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":rvtj5bwk said:

I'm not doing this to impress you. I'm doing it because this guys whole existence is to be an ass.

"yawn" - awesome stuff.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I like what I saw from the offense, I was watching the Denver Saints game and saw how the offense operates, its amazing the little things that add up. I hope RW will learn and pick up from what Peyton does, Marshawn looked injured with his back today, otherwise we would have ground the ball more in the 3rd and 4th quarter. That was missing and is a big part of this team. I also feel the hard hitting defense at home is not the same at the road. I guess a young team will grow, the growing process will take time unlike Denver where a veteran QB is making a whole lot of difference to make everyone around him great. Experience definitely can come only by playing more and more games, but if we continue to play at home tough, it will come through on the road.

pehawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2jnt8o14 said:
yawn is awesome compared to the shit spewed in this forum...later...have fun.

Ahhh, sweetie, please dont leave? We try so hard to make you happy? Maybe we can talk about AARP benefits, or avatars where the pictures 39 years younger than the actual poster?

Add something or dont complain.

Latest posts