Do you agree this ruined RW MVP race?

redhawk253

Reaction score
If hawks dont make playoffs.. russ doesnt win mvp. Hes not even in the last top 5 i saw.. slim odds we make playoffs.. need to win out.. need atl to lose out.. and detroit to drop 1 of 2 against crappy teams.

Even if wilson balls out these last 2 and we win out.. if the other two dont happen. No mvp.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
Anthony!":natz5zzr said:
adeltaY":natz5zzr said:
Yeah Seafan is right. The saddest thing to me is that RW used to be an efficiency ninja now he's a volume monster. His completion percentage and yards per attempt are so down it hurts my soul.

Agreed that is not all his fault, we have had a lot of drops this year, and with no run game, he is having to do even more, than in the past, and for whatever reason our OC just will not stay with what works

If Russell Wilson shit his pants it wouldnt be his fault.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
MVP? Who the hell cares? Super Bowl ring should be the goal. WAGNER is the MVP of this team anyway.

Anthony!

Reaction score
getnasty":1d0edo4y said:
Anthony!":1d0edo4y said:
adeltaY":1d0edo4y said:
Yeah Seafan is right. The saddest thing to me is that RW used to be an efficiency ninja now he's a volume monster. His completion percentage and yards per attempt are so down it hurts my soul.

Agreed that is not all his fault, we have had a lot of drops this year, and with no run game, he is having to do even more, than in the past, and for whatever reason our OC just will not stay with what works

:pukeface:

Anthony!

Reaction score
WmHBonney":13v8szuj said:
MVP? Who the hell cares? Super Bowl ring should be the goal. WAGNER is the MVP of this team anyway.

hmm lets see Rw makes up 86% of our offensive yards and 97% of our offensive TDs.
Wagner accounts for 13% of out total tackles, 4% of our total sacks, 18% of our total ints, 0% of our forced fumbles, 10% of our forced fumble recovered, and 33% of our total defensive TDS.

So summation Wagner is the defensive MVP no doubt.
Offensive MVP and team MVP Rw sorry the facts are the facts

907Hawk

Reaction score
getnasty":3l4ywnxl said:
Anthony!":3l4ywnxl said:
adeltaY":3l4ywnxl said:

A truer statment was never made.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
907Hawk":8xfdu9wh said:
getnasty":8xfdu9wh said:
Anthony!":8xfdu9wh said:
adeltaY":8xfdu9wh said:

Bevell feeding him rancid taco meat, no doubt.

Anthony!

Reaction score
907Hawk":2j5h369t said:
getnasty":2j5h369t said:
Anthony!":2j5h369t said:
adeltaY":2j5h369t said:

LOL I forgot school is out so the kids are here to play

907Hawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":k334uahi said:
907Hawk":k334uahi said:
getnasty":k334uahi said:
Anthony!":k334uahi said:

Russel Willson's personal ball sniffer is in the house. :greetingsearthling:

Anthony!

Reaction score
907Hawk":2fvkffhf said:
Anthony!":2fvkffhf said:
907Hawk":2fvkffhf said:
getnasty":2fvkffhf said:

yes a kindergarten level attack, thanks for ruining this thread.

Seafan

Reaction score
getnasty":1bt5c9sb said:
Anthony!":1bt5c9sb said:
adeltaY":1bt5c9sb said:

What is crazy is there are some people here more concerned about MVP than playoffs.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Seafan":1f7etxzu said:
getnasty":1f7etxzu said:
Anthony!":1f7etxzu said:
adeltaY":1f7etxzu said:

What is crazy is there are some people here more concerned about MVP than playoffs.

Well neither are happening.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Russell's MVP chances were already declining badly after Jacksonville, 3 picks and then failing to even take the lead at the end when he had a chance.

The Rams game slammed the door shut HARD on ANY MVP chances for Russell. Face it, he doesn't deserve it. Russell looked like a scared, lost, confused little boy out there against the Rams D. Not that I blame him, with that sad sack O-Line.

Russ leaves the ball on the ground, scrambling, pivoting on the ball and leaving it? Wow. Sorry looking play. MVPs don't do stuff like that. It didn't rise to he iconic level of a Mark Sanchez butt fumble, but that right there was Russell's version of "The Butt Fumble". Then there was the play where Russell tried to throw the ball away, would have been grounding, except he threw it backwards, so it was a lateral. then there was the play where Russell threw a pass clearly after crossing the line of scrimmage. Wilson just looked awful the whole game. And that's not even counting the intentional grounding safety.

Stick a fork in Wilson's MVP chances this year.

To have a shot at MVP, Russell would have had to...

... Lead a game-winning drive vs. the Falcons, not the cluster-frack run out of time confused thing that happened.
... Not lose the Redskins game after leading that GW drive. Yes, that's on the D.
... Lead a successful comeback vs the Jaguars when he had the chance.
... Not look quite so pathetic vs the Rams last Sunday.

On a 9-3 team, with the comebacks and better play listed above, Russell would have a pretty good shot at MVP. Now? NO. And he doesn't deserve to be considered at this point.

getnasty

Reaction score
Anthony!":2rzhj42n said:
907Hawk":2rzhj42n said:
Anthony!":2rzhj42n said:
907Hawk":2rzhj42n said:

You ruin every thread by posting the same damn thing over and over again. I think your pulling a Bevell and script your first 150 post a day.

scrummymustard

Reaction score
getnasty":1wehyn3y said:
Anthony!":1wehyn3y said:
907Hawk":1wehyn3y said:
Anthony!":1wehyn3y said:

You ruin every thread by posting the same damn thing over and over again. I think your pulling a Bevell and script your first 150 post a day.

preach.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":2dp6u185 said:
He was never in the race. He was only ever in the conversation.

Sadly this is probably more true than most here will acknowledge. Even when the player deserves the award the Seahawks can't have a MVP they are from Seattle. East coast bias, recency bias, or front runner bias, are all working against Wilson's candacy.