Do we root for SF tonight?

nepahawk

Reaction score
Looking at the Packers remaining schedule, this might be one of the best chances for them to lose.
If we're looking for the #1 or #2 seed we need GB to lose.
If we handle our own business, we'll take care of removing SF from the spot.
Or do we hope we win today and SF loses tonight and we have division lead today.
So, I guess what ever happens tonight is a win win situation as long as we handle our own business.

Erebus

Reaction score
There isn't really a wrong answer. Both outcomes tonight favor the Seahawks. But if the Seahawks don't win today, then we definitely need to root for the Packers tonight.

misfit

Reaction score
Division first then you worry about the #1 seed

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tonight’s game knocks one of them down a notch so I’m ok with whatever happens. First though I want to concentrate on winning our game. We have a tough enough schedule to deal with and control our own destiny ( at least in our division)

quadsas

Reaction score
Packers are not that good. Not a threat for no.1 seed

HawkinNY

Reaction score
The way the hawks have been playing on the road VS home I would rather see them play away in the playoffs. I know we have better luck playing at home in the playoffs but just look at their wins away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Always root against the Niners. And especially when they are one loss away from us being the division leader.

Rat

Reaction score
I probably will root for the Niners; good argument either way in regards to how it benefits us. Locking up the division is the most important thing, but based on what else the Niners do with a brutal finishing schedule, could allow an ultimately greater reward. I'm not adverse to being greedy.

I'm sick as hell of the Pack anyway, even though I think they have one of the best fan bases in professional sports. I'll like them again sometime in the future when Rodgers is gone and they're an underdog again.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Wish there was some way they could both lose! :2thumbs:

Rat

Reaction score
Wartooth":18lv7s0t said:
Wish there was some way they could both lose! :2thumbs:

Would a tie somehow benefit us most? I'm too lazy to analyze it.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Have to root for gb so we take over division lead. If the rams lose tomorrow I really think they are out of the playoffs.

I think we lock down a playoff spot with a win next week. I’m all about a #1 or 2 seed but the way we are playing on the road we can beat anyone anywhere

AlciG

Reaction score
What a terrible day to be a Hawks fan... having to root for the Packers and the Patriots :pukeface:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Rooting for GB is a no brainer to me.

Winning the division is goal number 1. A niner loss tonight helps that tremendously.

Thinking about seeding comes later. No need to worry about being the #1 seed if you stay a game back of SF

I do understand the bigger picture of the respective upcoming schedules of both GB and SF, but I still think those concerns come later. For tonight, go pack go. (ugh)

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm actually more curious if I'd rather have the Rams win tomorrow night to improve Russ's chances for the MVP.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
F the niners, let's win the west and see how it plays out.

Latest posts