Do u use the words "us" or "we" when u bring up the Seahawks

KPA

Reaction score
For the amount of tickets, concessions, parking, and merchandise if bought since 1976... I probably am a minority owner. The use of possessive pronouns has been earned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

scutterhawk

Reaction score
"IM IN" So it's "WE", or "US" but when a play goes awry, it's - - > "THEY" < - - LOL.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":aoc7jt7k said:
Don't start any thread telling anyone how to be a fan.
When did I tell anyone how to be a fan? Next time learn how to read before you jump to conclusion. I simply asked a question because I am guilty of using we and us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seymour

Reaction score
dopeboy206":34adpgjp said:
Hawkstorian":34adpgjp said:
Don't start any thread telling anyone how to be a fan.
When did I tell anyone how to be a fan? Next time learn how to read before you jump to conclusion. I simply asked a question and if you payed attention never once did I tell anyone how to be a fan.

It was implied it was wrong to do. Problem is, that is BS because we are the 12's, and an important part of the team.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Sorry, read the original headline as 'Do Not'.

Honestly, I try not to use 'we' but we all do it.

Boycie

Reaction score
Absolutely I do.

I invest a lot of my time reading about them, and willing them to win from my couch!

I take a loss just as bad, if not worse than the players, so if that is wrong, then so be it.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Any fan base is an important part of a professional sports team because without the fans there would be no team. Without fans there would be no NFL. They generate the money that sustains their league by providing a product that the fans consume.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Aros":1pll0916 said:
I ALWAYS say we. You know why? As diehards, it's the one thing we can own without feeling guilty or embarrassed about it. "WE" should never be taken to mean literally in the team-only sense. Obviously "we" are not suiting up on gameday, "we" are not going through the rigors of OTAs, mini camps and Training Camp. Not physically, on the team at least.

But WE are very much a part of this family. If you don't think so, look how much time, money, passion and commitment has gone into the messaging about the importance of the "12s".

WE make this a symbiotic match made in heaven. Without 68,000 of the loudest fans in all of football, the Seahawks would just be yet another middle-of-the-road home team.

So let your "We Flag" fly proudly. Don't let anybody make you feel stupid for using the expression. After all, you've earned it.

"WE" have earned it.

Amen brother.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I try not to in general conversation. But the use is determined by the context of the conversation. Simply put... yes and there is nothing wrong with it.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It is "we"..When you have gone through all the years of losing,false hopes,even ball and then winning football.

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":397cybkt said:
Sorry, read the original headline as 'Do Not'.

Honestly, I try not to use 'we' but we all do it.

You're good bro. No biggie to me and God bless u my fellow 12.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Yep. Same boat...Try not to but undoubtedly have made that correction at least 10 times on here.

uncle fester

Reaction score
We.

For all the well-put reasons stated above, plus it annoys Dave Wyman.

RiverDog

Reaction score
London12":2riwx8lq said:
Always found it odd when people don't.

Yea, me, too. I'll do it intentionally so that I leave no doubt where my allegiance rests. It makes it a little easier to speak critically.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not only do I say we, I don't give a rip what people think. Obviously I don't think I'm on the team or that my opinion matters even .000001 percent to them. But heck yes, we it is.