DK…am I trippin or…

RiverDog

Reaction score
Yep. If Kupp played in the 80s he'd be Steve Largent. Full-extension, diving catches aside. Of course.
Yep. It's all about route running. One of the things that amazed me about Largent was how many times he was wide open, not a defender within 5-10 yards of him, like he'd parachuted in after the snap. For us, Bobby Engram and Doug Baldwin shared some of those characteristics, and it's what sets Kupp above his contemporaries.

Having a top 5 WR is a frosting on the cake sort of thing. They aren't part of a foundation in rebuilding a championship team. They aren't full participants on every snap. They can take plays off. Best that we concentrate on building our foundation before we start work on the 10th floor.

beaumaris

Reaction score
The way he acts like a disney character...Changing hair color depending on his mood, sucking on a pacifier, and does the dumbest penalties....Not sure what you mean by cool, he is sitting out mandatory minicamp.

He acts like a child and im sure during the negotiations he's going to act out more. That's why i have a feeling he will be traded eventually.

A lot of teams passed on Metcalf. He turned out to be a surprise stud for this team. Its also possible he is the product of Wilson and isn't as great as he think he is....or he could be the next Julio if he can get a great QB throwing to him. If he stays in SEattle that's a nope...If he goes the Chiefs or Packers then yeah.
My thoughts exactly.

John63

Reaction score
Yep. It's all about route running. One of the things that amazed me about Largent was how many times he was wide open, not a defender within 5-10 yards of him, like he'd parachuted in after the snap. For us, Bobby Engram and Doug Baldwin shared some of those characteristics, and it's what sets Kupp above his contemporaries.

Having a top 5 WR is a frosting on the cake sort of thing. They aren't part of a foundation in rebuilding a championship team. They aren't full participants on every snap. They can take plays off. Best that we concentrate on building our foundation before we start work on the 10th floor.
Exactly as that plays into PC idea of what he wants. Remember his philosophy. strong defense, strong run game, passable passing game. He needs to build his defense and run the game first. FYI I still do not think it will work but we will see.

Latest posts