DJ Reed

seabowl

Reaction score
I am very excited to see Reed moved to the 53. Predicting he is a long term starter for us at some point. He tackles and covers very well. Can return kicks too. Good pickup.

Polk738

Reaction score
couple PBUs with an INT, really can't go wrong there, I find it interesting that these guys we bring in from the practice squad end up playing better than our vets

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He played great!
Had a great pick getting in front of Kittle, applied pressure on Jimmy G a few times.
He even trucked their right tackle on one of his blitzes.
I like him

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Whether it's because they come in with hunger and fire but 2 of our practice roster guys have now come in and immediately made an impact

Mad Dog

Reaction score
DJ Reed was on PUP not PS. But point taken.

I'm drooling over a secondary of a healthy Diggs, Adams, Reed, Dunbar and Griffin. Can we get them all playing by the end of the season?

Combine that with a DL rotation with Dunlap and Harrison combined with the young guys we've got already.

Now if we can get Norton to start playing defense rather than playing the clock, we'd be fine.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Mad Dog":19l1dh02 said:

I'm drooling over a secondary of a healthy Diggs, Adams, Reed, Dunbar and Griffin. Can we get them all playing by the end of the season?

Combine that with a DL rotation with Dunlap and Harrison combined with the young guys we've got already.

Now if we can get PETE to start playing defense rather than playing the clock, we'd be fine.

That's better

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2uwf8nax said:
He played great!
Had a great pick getting in front of Kittle, applied pressure on Jimmy G a few times.
He even trucked their right tackle on one of his blitzes.
I like him

Mostly Bobby but still a fun play.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1323055836701155328[/tweet]

TraderGary

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2ldgo5f8 said:

Now if we can get Norton to start playing defense rather than playing the clock, we'd be fine.
Don't forget Ugo.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Agree he flashed a few times. But the int while great he made the play...was a garbage pass by Jimmy g.....

TwilightError

Reaction score
Where on earth did this guy come from? Key plays on a very worrying secondary. He sure made me remember his name from now on!

balakoth

Reaction score
" I cannot believe our pick ups dudes are playing better than our vets"

You mean the ones who had us 3 touchdown lead to have Norton play a 10 yard deep cover 3 for 15 minutes?

DERP

balakoth

Reaction score
Honestly not sure most of you watch the game

It is not our player it is our defensive gameplan and our coaching

davidonmi

Reaction score
I said before the game that the injuries at CB may be a blessing in disguise. Finally Pete would be forced to play someone besides Flowers.

If Flowers is still above Reed on the depth chart next week....

Smellyman

Reaction score
davidonmi":l3v51lx6 said:
I said before the game that the injuries at CB may be a blessing in disguise. Finally Pete would be forced to play someone besides Flowers.

Pete for sure knows Flowers is struggling (who played well today). Might show them Griffin might not be worth a big contract though.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
davidonmi":1rvrx2z9 said:

Watch the dam game before speaking. Flowers locked his guy down today and played the whole game. Reed played the Blair/amadi role and balled out. Literally sick of people hating on players for no reason. Couldnt have watched the game and made an comment like this.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
I dont know where you guys think all our players are going to request outrageous amounts of money. In order to do that they have to be all pro or pro bowl level players. Griffin is not, but plays well in Pete's scheme.
He isnt going anywhere.

Latest posts