Division Rivals

rlkats

Reaction score
adeltaY":23n4y9rj said:
Savior not looking good
He is not getting help. 2 drops in the end zone for TD’s and another long pass to a wide open tight end dropped.

drrew

Reaction score
Jimmy G is pretty good, but he plays too sloppy right now. Hoping he doesn't clean that up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
LMAO!

The denialzone is already making excuses for JimmyGQ’s pick six. Saying the receiver fell down was the reason for the pick when the corner clearly jumped the route in front of him.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2mlrb72b said:
LMAO!

The denialzone is already making excuses for JimmyGQ’s pick six. Saying the receiver fell down was the reason for the pick when the corner clearly jumped the route in front of him.

Both pics his fault. 3 passed dropped for TD’s not his fault. Man the dropped passes are killing him. Not to mention a RB fumbling on the 1yard line

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3djvl8qt said:
Sports Hernia":3djvl8qt said:
LMAO!

Both pics his fault. 3 passed dropped for TD’s not his fault. Man the dropped passes are killing him. Not to mention a RB fumbling on the 1yard line
Yep. Can always count on you for the realistic Niners fan’s POV. :2thumbs:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
It doesn't help to have to put your rookie RT at guard or lose your number 1 WR, nor does it help to go against the best defense in the league, or to have two dropped touchdowns.

But Jimmy G made too many inaccurate throws and too many stupid decisions. Overall, an 8 point loss against the Vikings is good, IMHO. Because the Vikings are going to win 13 games again.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3eh2cptv said:
LMAO!

The true fault was the pressure (due to the number one and number two guard being down and basically a practice squad player at RT), but his idiotic decision to throw it instead of take the sack didn't help.

rlkats

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":gmwgs6ld said:
It doesn't help to have to put your rookie RT at guard or lose your number 1 WR, nor does it help to go against the best defense in the league, or to have two dropped touchdowns.

But Jimmy G made too many inaccurate throws and too many stupid decisions. Overall, an 8 point loss against the Vikings is good, IMHO. Because the Vikings are going to win 13 games again.

I would put money on the Vikings not going to the SB. The Niners gave up a pick 6 and dropped 3 TD passes. I’m not impressed with them.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
rlkats":usxscw34 said:
5_Golden_Rings":usxscw34 said:

I would put money on the Vikings not going to the SB. The Niners gave up a pick 6 and dropped 3 TD passes. I’m not impressed with them.
That's because you're underestimating the quality of the 49ers defense.

Three first round picks on the defensive line. Sherman is still better than average. Two good young safeties. A good second year cb on the outside and a good slot corner in K'waun Williams, Fred Warner is a steal. That's a quality defense.

The 49ers defense will be top 12. Mark it down.

rlkats

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":129gu248 said:
rlkats":129gu248 said:
5_Golden_Rings":129gu248 said:

That's because you're underestimating the quality of the 49ers defense.

Three first round picks on the defensive line. Sherman is still better than average. Two good young safeties. A good second year cb on the outside and a good slot corner in K'waun Williams, Fred Warner is a steal. That's a quality defense.

The 49ers defense will be top 12. Mark it down.

Maybe I am. And God I hope your correct haha

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Food for thought.
The Rams are in first place and they haven't even played a single game yet. We're certainly making it easy for them already.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Jimmy G impressed me, not gonna lie.

Yes, he threw some bad picks, but that was on the road against maybe the best defense in the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2svubtoz said:
LMAO!

For the record, the WR falling down didn't help, but the real problem was the WR ran the wrong route. It was a hot read and WR was supposed to cut inside not outside...IE, the defender shouldn't have been ABLE to jump it like that. WOrst case it should have been incomplete, not a pick 6.

Bourne (the WR in question) admitted such after the game.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
So how are Niner fans feeling about their game this week?

How about Seahawk fans?

I imagine Niner fans are feeling good seeing the Lions get crushed on Monday

94Smith

Reaction score
I am more nervous about this game than last game. Last game most people expected a loss. This game against the Lions everyone is expecting a win. I think the Lions are much better than they showed on Monday. Pick 6, Punt return TD, 4 other INTS, missed FGs and the game gets out of hand. Their run offense and defense looks suspect though. The 49ers need this game as the next few weeks after get much harder.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Niners game: shootout - I don't think Stafford will be as bad and will put up points, but Niners get the W against a suspect Lions defense

Rams/Cards game: Starts off competitive (division games typically do) and then the Rams pull away and destroy the Cards. DJ picks up some solid garbage time points for my fantasy team :mrgreen:

Seahawks game: Same as Hawks/Broncos game - could just as easily be a win for the hawks as it could be a loss.

RedAlice

Reaction score
94Smith":w2nmbqfh said:
I am more nervous about this game than last game. Last game most people expected a loss. This game against the Lions everyone is expecting a win. I think the Lions are much better than they showed on Monday. Pick 6, Punt return TD, 4 other INTS, missed FGs and the game gets out of hand. Their run offense and defense looks suspect though. The 49ers need this game as the next few weeks after get much harder.

Both teams need this game.

Niners do not want to be facing 0-2 and massive no play-off odds and Patricia needs to show some control of his team.
It’s one of the more interesting games this week.

Agree w everything you said.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Myself, I’m over excited to be back at the Coliseum, see my babies play live and tailgate w Rams fans I adore and post with.

Third year, and this is still just an awesome thing. :179417: