Dirty sideline hit on Lane

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Who is Quinton Dial? Yeah I saw it during the game and rewound and watched it in slow mo a few times to show friends. Total cheap shot and needs a big fine IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just link this to every 49ers fan who wants to talk about how "classless" the Seahawks are.

mort

Reaction score
In the safety first NFL this should be made a 101 example of what is never acceptable.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hendo66":1sdzaza9 said:
Smellyman":1sdzaza9 said:
judas priest

Some heads are gonna roll! If you're going to Judas Priest, at least get it right!

One of the best concerts i have ever been to. Rob Halford was a beast on stage for two and a half hours!

seadoc30

Reaction score
WoW!!! Someone should send this to the Seahawks Organization and make sure something is done about this.. Bastards!!

OrFan

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone, us, Seahawks, and the NFL saw it. There will be more camera angles out there, including the all 22, that will show it even more clearly. That rookie is going to lose a huge part of his pay.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Several national news outlets are reporting about this. I would be surprised if it goes unnoticed by the NFL.

Uthawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":x7ri07uh said:
Several national news outlets are reporting about this. I would be surprised if it goes unnoticed by the NFL.

Do you have any links?

I saw this live. I was mad.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Uthawk":1ys4j7ij said:
The Outfield":1ys4j7ij said:

Do you have any links?

I saw this live. I was mad.

I was curious as well:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ane-taken-down-random-guy-014759816--nfl.html

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...elines-just-clotheslined-seahawks-jeremy-lane

On this one, it actually is more unclear how intentional it was:

http://nesn.com/2014/01/seahawks-jeremy-lane-laid-out-by-someone-on-49ers-sideline-gif/

Lady Talon

Reaction score
He ought to be banned from the Clink for life. Restraining order. No matter what the League or 49ers decide to do with him.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
The claim that he may have tripped is laughable. He has c!eats on and his feet go up and his head back

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I posted this in the game thread, but that's clearly worse than what Mike Tomlin did. That shot could have caused serious damage - even a concussion, if Lane lands the wrong way. There is no way this act goes unpunished.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
It's not the first time Dial has done something like this, if that is indeed him:

[youtube]huEImWnQqMM[/youtube]

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
They glazed over this during the game like it never even happened.

I know someone up in a booth somewhere probably said not to mention it and try to save face, but you can't hide from film and the internet.

That dude won't have a job, (well...he might..he works for SC....) I should say he shouldn't have a job. Guy is a POS.

Latest posts