Did we win?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Posting from behind the sofa, can I come out yet?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
haha yes you can come out. And good news: we don;t have to wear bags on our head all week after a loss to the Bucs!

Spectre

Reaction score
inb4 the self-righteous call you a bad fan. I turned the game off for a bit too, but I'm so glad I turned it back on to see our first TD. Everyone has their limits, and I needed to take a breather. I was at the complete opposite of the emotion spectrum by the end of the game. This one put tears in my eyes. There's something magical about this team. I don't care who we played.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Spectre":121yvwbz said:
inb4 the self-righteous call you a bad fan. I turned the game off for a bit too, but I'm so glad I turned it back on to see our first TD. Everyone has their limits, and I needed to take a breather. I was at the complete opposite of the emotion spectrum by the end of the game. This one put tears in my eyes. There's something magical about this team. I don't care who we played.

Whatever folks need to do to keep from having heart problems. I've decided a while back to just never doubt. If we do lose, I'll just accept it and move on. 8-1, baby! I'll take it!! Let's all celebrate! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts