Did anyone notice that Marshawn.....

Steve2222

Reaction score
If there's one thing I'll never question in Lynch, it's his effort on the field.

It was quite apparent on that obvious incomplete pass that the Panthers tried returning for a TD. Lynch was the only Seahawks player trying to prevent him from scoring.

Rocket

Reaction score
Steve2222":1155zp90 said:
If there's one thing I'll never question in Lynch, it's his effort on the field.

It was quite apparent on that obvious incomplete pass that the Panthers tried returning for a TD. Lynch was the only Seahawks player trying to prevent him from scoring.

Dude got some wheels... I was impressed. It also proves he wasn't playin' soft. Not sure he knows how.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Lynch wasn't hugging everyone and smiling all game. Oh the horror, he must be unhappy and not trying hard :roll:

OP
OP
grizrgood

grizrgood

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":39y94tbp said:
SoulfishHawk":39y94tbp said:
Are you serious? He ran exactly the same way he always does, hard.

This board is very predictable. Whenever a player's production is down, or has a bad game, people jump out of the woodwork having hallucinations of that player not "playing hard enough," "playing scared," etc. The best one I've heard was after one of the earlier games of the season when somebody said Russell Wilson was 'panicking,' LMAO! That's on par with saying Lynch doesn't run hard enough. Completely ridiculous.

I said none of the things you listed, it was a simple question if anyone noticed anything different. Take your wolf gray glasses off and watch it again. I would hope it's just me being overly concerned about one of my favorite all time players but he seemed to go down at first contact rather than his normal bulldozing way of running through guys. I read some valid points that it could be his back or other health problems, not necessarily him "not playing hard enough"! :roll:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
On that non fumble, who was running their butt off to stop the guy at the 1 yard line?? Lynch, nobody else.
If he didn't care and/or wasn't playing hard, he would have just given up on the play.

Basis4day

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1qz3hb4r said:
On that non fumble, who was running their butt off to stop the guy at the 1 yard line?? Lynch, nobody else.
If he didn't care and/or wasn't playing hard, he would have just given up on the play.

+1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Think about last year, the few times he would fumble early in the game. He would be very pissed, and go full Beast Mode the rest of the game.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":39qm7o3m said:
SoulfishHawk":39qm7o3m said:

+1

Yep. I think he's all in. I think the SBXLVIII hangover is done for the Hawks. Time to start a LOB-esque run.

Latest posts