Deion Sanders doesn't believe in the Seahawks

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Meh. I still like Prime Time; he's entertaining. Entertainment doesn't need to involve 100% truth or accuracy, lol.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The “beat winning teams” argument is so weak :roll: , as if the other “playoff teams” are playing the Chiefs, Rams, Chargers, and Saints every week. Give me a break

If we beat the Vikings on Monday guess what? They won’t have a “winning record”

If we beat the Chiefs, the argument will be that they’re on the decline and they have no defense.

If we had lost to the Panthers, they’d have a winning record.

Good teams win. Some Hawks fans honestly sound like media pundits treating us like South Alaska and nitpicking at any little achievement we’ve had. We’re a winning team in a “re-tooling” year. Appreciate the team for what it is

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":2z7yqw30 said:
His opinion is worthless to me. Always has been. He's incredibly narcissistic and just likes to see himself on camera and listen to himself talk. I never watch any show he is a part of if I can help it. Irvin is in the same ballpark.
This!

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2o68z6em said:
Meh. I still like Prime Time; he's entertaining. Entertainment doesn't need to involve 100% truth or accuracy, lol.

Agree, that's why In enjoy reading your posts :p

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
When your emotions makes you say things like "I don't care what Deion Sanders thinks" or imply that your opinion is more valid than Deion Sanders'.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LargentFan

Reaction score
It's pretty common around here for people to discredit any analyst that doesn't wash Seattle's balls.

It's similar to what happened recently when Belichick said Khalil Mack isn't as great as Lawrence Taylor. Somehow it's an insult to say one player isn't the greatest player of all time.

Imagine if everyone agreed on everything...how boring would that world be?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
LargentFan":2mdq2nnm said:
It's pretty common around here for people to discredit any analyst that doesn't wash Seattle's balls.

It's similar to what happened recently when Belichick said Khalil Mack isn't as great as Lawrence Taylor. Somehow it's an insult to say one player isn't the greatest player of all time.

Saying Seahawks is the best team in the league with little facts to back it up: “Washing balls”

Having a track record of dismissing the Seahawks no matter what: “Being a biased ball washer of other teams”

LOL

Some of you are missing the point. The general issue is bias, not just opinions. And although these tv pundits are entertaining, their opinions/bias influence the perception of who deserves MVP, who deserves praise, and who’s career is appreciated. Seattle especially has been dealing with that for quite some time

olyfan63

Reaction score
homerun1970":p240exip said:
He didnt believe in tackling either.
Richard Sherman For The Win. Sherman tackled well and played special teams too.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":1loxqnma said:
His opinion is worthless to me. Always has been. He's incredibly narcissistic and just likes to see himself on camera and listen to himself talk. I never watch any show he is a part of if I can help it. Irvin is in the same ballpark.

Nice catch. Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin have consistently come off (to me) as card-carrying narcissists, of the PD variety. On the field, they could mostly back it up. As announcers, neither one is anything special, especially not Irvin.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That dude basically talks down to anyone who gives the Hawks credit. Even since he got called out by Doug, he can't handle it. Complete Moron

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well for what it's worth, I don't believe in Deion Sanders. Noting that, we're even.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
LargentFan":3ufmnfwx said:

Well said young Jack Black...

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I can clearly see why Marshawn Lynch choose Deion Sander to do his Superbowl interview, he was to stupid to ask any hard factional question and too scared that if he did Marshaw would beat his ass at some point. Other then that Deion Sanders doesn't like the Seahawks and anything short of winning the superbowl he will just laugh it off and say "see I told you so."

Getty up Seahawks! Cheers

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Chawker":2d5eucq8 said:
I can clearly see why Marshawn Lynch choose Deion Sander to do his Superbowl interview, he was to stupid to ask any hard factional question and too scared that if he did Marshaw would beat his ass at some point. Other then that Deion Sanders doesn't like the Seahawks and anything short of winning the superbowl he will just laugh it off and say "see I told you so."

Getty up Seahawks! Cheers

We got a triggered weenie over here!

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Ok Deion, still don't want to give us our props. Just try speaking out about the Mighty Seahawks not making the playoff. It'll be a long long time before you'll be sipping on ANY sweet tea my friend.
Cheers

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
He bet Shanne Sharp a sweet tea saying the vikings were going to win over Seattle. Now this, what a turncoat. Deion get a real job.