Darius Robinson

chris98251

Reaction score
Kiper's Hey Day was like in the 70's when he did bookwork and compiled portfolios on players, he got popular and lazy as a celebrity and became known more for his slicked back hair then how good he made predictions, I can't think when he was right last. He turned in to an arrogant personality on ESPN and that's about it these days.

Chevy

Reaction score
Robinson has played DE 1 year, they moved him from NT, he also played offensive TE ,playing both ways at mizzu. So his pass rush numbers are down due to playing NT. The kid is a beast ! Potential all pro by the time his rookie deal is done, with the right team, like the Seahawks.

Cheers

I know he mainly DT in college, but he still should have developed more with pass rushing moves over 5 years of college football. I didn't find any information or stats of him playing TE at Missouri. It looks like he played some TE in high school though.

I would rather draft a stud OG or OC than a great run stuffing 3-4 DE in the 1st round.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I understand the whole OL pick chevy, this is the guy Mac will build his defense around. Versatile, smart and a good guy. I'm going all in on Robinson.

Cheers

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Your right, he played TE in high school. My bad. But the more film I watch on Robinson the more I love him, he definitely has some dawg in him. Transfer speed to power blowing up most tackles with swim moves and cross chops. The guy is a BEAST !

Cheers

GemCity

Reaction score
Crazy when someone that size runs that fast..and may still be considered mid/slow by NFL standards.

These guys are complete freaks.

CactusJack

Reaction score
OP, you might need to take a break from posting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
That ain't happen.

But I'll pass it on to fearless leader, who will send a large urine cloud over your house to rain down on you.

Just don't make me go all Festus Hagen on you. Mathew wouldn't like me unleshing a mouth full of slop of a crusty ol pollcat like you.

Last edited:

samwize77

Reaction score
After watching a couple YT videos I'd say................maybe. But only if they trade back and get a pick AND Robinson. If that scenario isn't possible, then there's gotta be someone better @ 16.
But I haven't looked at the draft closely this year....so there's that.