Dangeruss Deep Ball Appreciation Thread

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
As someone who remembers the Hasselbeck (all touch and no arm) and Jackson (all arm and no touch) administrations, all I can say is what a joy it is to watch a QB, OUR QB, throwing 50 yard bombs with touch, on the run.

We are so fortunate to have Russ.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":28f532h2 said:
As someone who remembers the Hasselbeck (all touch and no arm) and Jackson (all arm and no touch) administrations, all I can say is what a joy it is to watch a QB, OUR QB, throwing 50 yard bombs with touch, on the run.

We are so fortunate to have Russ.
Agreed. He throws the best deep ball in the league.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
He can also throw 15-20yd bullets with tack-driving accuracy, as the Lockett TD shows. What a time to be a fan of this team! I'm rollin' with first-name Russell, last-name Wilson...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As impressive as all of them were, the one to Carson was ridiculous. He throws it up high and turns his entire body the other way. That thing seemed to be up in the air for a half an hour.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Watching Wilson run in the early days, and his ability to get out of trouble, especially the first 4 seasons was astounding, but I find that deep ball a thing of beauty. On the flip side, the time it takes to set that up can be frustrating, and sack inducing, but he hits them so often that it makes it a worthy tradeoff.

Latest posts