Dalvin Cook a tough matchup for us (tweet w/ stats)

jmahon316

Reaction score
You know what, I've been drinking but I'm so serious when I ask this...Why is Sheldon Richardson mad at us?! Yeah we let him go to the Vikings after only 1 year but we gave his former team a 2nd (?) round pick and Kearse, it's not like he came here for chump change. Also if I recall correctly he started decreasing his productivity towards the end of the season...How is he mad at us? Lol I claim fake grudge and throw a yellow flag. "Bullshit, #93 of the Vikings...Automatic forfeit of game"

Also, Tom Johnson is double dipping with us and the Vikings...Lmao grudge?!? He's living a dream right now!!!!

SeaWolv

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":25br3zha said:
SeaWolv":25br3zha said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":25br3zha said:
SeaWolv":25br3zha said:
I sure hope because if not the Vikes are on our heels for the #5 seed and we still have to face the Chiefs. I'd much rather go to Dallas for Wild Card weekend than Soldier Field.

Really? I sure as heck wouldn't. Second year starter at quarterback in Trubisky in his first ever playoff game against Russell Wilson scares me a whole lot less than Ezekiel Elliott and the defense that just held New Orleans to 10 points. Give me Chicago please.

I'd rather face the #7 defense per DVOA than the #1. Plus we already lost to Chicago but we beat Dallas. Another factor to consider is there's a minimum 20 degree temp difference between Dallas and Chicago in January.

We beat Dallas without Amari Cooper.

So you're saying we can't do it again?? Our Defense is better than it was back then too. After what I saw the Bears do to the Rams last night on a frigid Soldier Field I would rather take my chances is Dallas.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um, we beat Dallas w/out some of our starters as well. So what? The Hawks can beat Dallas, zero doubt about that.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3r8uhsp6 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JamesDKoh/status/1070351340692480000[/tweet]

Good thing we're getting Kendricks back. Might change the trend.
This stat is massively inflated by playing the Rams twice, with that jet-sweep shit. The Rams may have the best offense in the NFL.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrispy

Reaction score
RBs that can catch in schemes to take advantage of it are kryptonite to Ds that already have a hard time stopping the run. This thread may pop up a dozen times this season if JReed isn't the difference maker we hope him to be. Additionally, let's hope Waldron dishes out as much as Hurtt absorbs....

Latest posts