Dallas draft board leaked

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I am guessing that Jerrah is getting old and doesn't want to just rebuild, lest he die before the Boys win another Super Bowl. That is what letting Romo walk would have done for the Cowboys; it would have been a "we're rebuilding" move. So Romo had all the leverage there. The only other option was to overpay a very good, but not top tier QB in the way that he did.

Sac

Reaction score
I still say that if you took Romo and put him on a team like SF or us or even a team like the 2010 Jets they'd be instant Superbowl contenders. Dallas has more issues than the QB.

pehawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":gx7eq4dk said:
I still say that if you took Romo and put him on a team like SF or us or even a team like the 2010 Jets they'd be instant Superbowl contenders. Dallas has more issues than the QB.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. I'm not sure I'd go as far as instant SB, but Romo's good. He was the best player on the field when they played a Clink last year.

Holmgren would've been perfect to keep Romo in check. Or, a coach that actually remembers the running game. Unless you're Brady or Manning you aint going to win throwing so much.