Crabtree Back

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
253hawk":1m5fqipi said:
Kaepernick double-clutched that same pass to Manningham during 42-13 which got his knee killed.

Yesterday he threw it away in the same situation. See, he is learning.

rideaducati

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":jjzw1v09 said:
253hawk":jjzw1v09 said:
Kaepernick double-clutched that same pass to Manningham during 42-13 which got his knee killed.

Are we sure he threw it away on purpose?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rideaducati":19blbvop said:
SF49r":19blbvop said:
crab.gif

Conveniently and typical of niner fan to cut the video of the QB that threw the pass out... That QB now resides in KC. With the QB the niners have playing now, and the way he is playing, Crabtree will be irrelevant.

FWIW I think the video was supposed to be about Crabtree, unless you're trying to argue that Kaep is incapable of throwing a designed, one-step drop WR bubble screen (you've made crazier claims about him, so I actually dunno ;) )

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
To me it shows about 3 rare Seattle missed tackles on the same play especially when you are that close to the sideline where you can grab the guy and push/carry him out of bounds.

Sherman didn't wrap up and made a Kelly Jenningesque attempt'at the tackle.

Weadoption

Reaction score
If Crabs does that on his new Achilles his season is over again.

hawk45

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1iz28mql said:
Kaepernick's reaction:

YES! FIRST READ ALWAYS OPEN!

#SWAG
#YOLO
#BUYJAGUAR

This is fantastic.

I still think Kaepernick can be a dangerous guy if his first reads are getting open with regularity, and with Crabs, Manningham, and VD out there I can see that happening against teams without the personnel to take away multiple decent receivers.

Wartooth

Reaction score
That Achilles injury will hamper Crabs the rest of his career...
The chance' of him tearing it again are high.
But the psychological aspect is also great.
I don't see him ever being 'completely' over this injury.

Throwdown

Reaction score
rideaducati":1h4ksrvo said:
5_Golden_Rings":1h4ksrvo said:
253hawk":1h4ksrvo said:

Are we sure he threw it away on purpose?

Lmaooo

NINEster

Reaction score
The hate for Kaepernick is unreal on this board considering he actually carried his team to a super bowl while Wilson managed a single playoff win and lost to a common opponent.

And even at his peak last year killing Chicago and New England, Niner fans loved him but still not all this unconditional love I see here for Wilson who never dominated a team like Kaepernick.

Packers' fans probably didn't love Rodgers like this until he won the super bowl.

10-1, getting their tackles back, defense playing great, lynch running strong, probable #1 seed in the NFC....all the pressure on Wilson to carry the Seahawks to the super bowl. Anything less than that and it's on him just like it was for Alex Smith and how it will be for Peyton manning this year.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NINEster":2ddremq8 said:
The hate for Kaepernick is unreal on this board considering he actually carried his team to a super bowl while Wilson managed a single playoff win and lost to a common opponent.

Shocker for a place called SEAHAWKS.net, right?

I mean what nerve do we have here? how dare we be a tough crowd for anyone, right?

Largent80

Reaction score
Coming back this soon after an achilles tear?.

It sounds like he is being rushed back. Hell, Kobe tore his and still isn't starting and his was last season.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
NINEster":rgcl7n2z said:
And even at his peak last year killing Chicago and New England, Niner fans loved him but still not all this unconditional love I see here for Wilson who never dominated a team like Kaepernick.

Uhm, Wilson has never lost to a Kaepernick led team and has, in fact, dominated the Kaepernick led team 71-16 in their only two meetings.

Wilson wins on average 35-8 against the Kaeperniners. What do you consider domination?

The Outfield

Reaction score
NINEster":3nlxlh7n said:

Kaepernick brings the hate upon himself with his cockiness (ie kissing his bicep when he runs the ball into your team's end zone).

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NINEster":225jilc8 said:

Packers' fans probably didn't love Rodgers like this until he won the super bowl.

10-1, getting their tackles back, defense playing great, lynch running strong, probable #1 seed in the NFC....all the pressure on Wilson to carry the Seahawks to the super bowl. Anything less than that and it's on him just like it was for Alex Smith and how it will be for Peyton manning this year.

The way he's been playing this season I'd say it was the team that carried Kaep to the SB not the other way around. Alex Smith led that team to the NFCCG, so is it the QB or is it the team?

Also, if you were paying any attention, you'd realize that Wilson led the Seahawks to what would have been the go-ahead score over the Falcons. But the D ended up giving up the winning field goal. That ain't on Wilson, unless somehow I missed him playing D as well

And you wonder why Seahawks fans hate Kaep? He's a douche. Even you can admit that

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NINEster":342wnpij said:

Congrats, he "carried" the 49ers to one play further than Alex Smith did the year before. Also, don't even try to use KC's success this year to prop Alex Smith up as a good QB to therefore also raise Kaepernick's stock.

rideaducati

Reaction score
NINEster":l234bco9 said:

I don't hate Kaep, I just don't think he is, or ever will be, a good qb. It might sound like hate because you niner fans anointed him the next coming of Joe Montana, but I tried to warn you.

You speak of "unconditional" love we have for Wilson like it is a bad thing. Just because you guys were let down by Kaep after giving him "unconditional" love, doesn't mean we shouldn't keep ours going. Our QB hasn't made a fool of himself by wearing another team's gear. Our QB doesn't kiss himself. Our QB has never been blown out. Our QB is well spoken and personable. Our QB is all that your QB isn't, which, to us, is a REALLY GOOD thing. I compare it to your family watching you as you date a stripper while your brother dates the valedictorian of Harvard Medical School and you wondering why your parents seem to like your brother's girlfriend a bit more. I'm sure you are jealous because your "unconditional" love has been tested and you found out that there WERE conditions. It's okay, we know how much it hurts when someone you love lets you down...now, QUIT DATING STRIPPERS!!!

253hawk

Reaction score
Wilson is as much to blame for the defensive collapse/bad coverage calling against Atlanta as Smith was for Kyle Williams fumbling a simple punt return.

A QB doesn't need to 'dominate' to be a great QB. He just needs to make good decisions that help put his team in the best position possible to win by making plays and not turning the ball over. In that 150-30 scoring explosion against AZ/BUF/SF last year, he only threw over 200 yards once -- 209 against AZ. I'll take 30/40/50-burgers all day even if he has under 20 attempts for a buck fifty. Plus he has the mental fortitude to come back from any situation. Kaepernick killing New England? Where was he when the Patriots scored 30 unanswered points?

Dude is a douche canoe and no QB with his attitude or character has ever won a championship.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
253hawk":28yv35qk said:
Kaepernick killing New England? Where was he when the Patriots scored 30 unanswered points?

I don't want to defend Kaepernick, but he was probably in a similar place where Wilson was when we went down 21-0 against Tampa Bay, or when we went down 20-0 at Atlanta in the playoffs. Even Peyton had what, 31 unanswered points put on him by Brady just last week?

253hawk

Reaction score
He wasn't playing from behind though, SF was up 31-3 halfway through the 3rd quarter, then they only had 1 first down after that (excluding a 1-play drive for a TD.)

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
NINEster":1wnz4jqk said:

Bahahaha. What a joke.