Consider staying w/ me on this side of buzzed-just a thought

seadoc

Reaction score
Ladies & Gents- by no means to I intend to tell you what to do, but I'll tell you what I'm going to do tomorrow & why (and you can consider it from there)...

I'll have no more than a couple beers all day (yes, really) because I want a memory as CLEAR as can be for what I/we believe is about to happen. We've probably "missed" our share of concerts and maybe some hawks games this way (I have), but not this one. If I puke, it'll be because I just can't believe we won :D

(AND I want to be able to be stone sober to greet the boys when they land!)

Do what you want, but whatever you do PLEASE (please) be safe & have a driver.

dbmack

Reaction score
I don't drink anymore but I did buy a small bottle of champagne in case I want a glass after we win. :thirishdrinkers:

muxpux

Reaction score
This has been my idea. I didn't drink for the 05 bowl but went blind from rage, haha. I'm gonna drink tomorrow, but it's not gonna be a shot fest and shotgun type day for sure.

hawker84

Reaction score
Won't be drinking at all, have work the next day, and hangovers at work suck SB or not.

A

Anonymous

Haven't had a drink in years....so I know I'll be completely sober tomorrow during the game. Taking Monday off from work because I know I won't be able to sleep at all tomorrow night.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Letting my liver dry out this year. Gonna be as sober as a nun, just as I was for the NFCCG.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a shot for each seahawks score. Hopefully I'll be bombed by the end of the game.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I am going to enjoy the game with some of the darkest beer I can find. I'm not going to get sloshed though, my liver and brain are too old for that.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We have a saying in Montana...

"Win or lose, WE STILL BOOZE."

We have another saying.

You can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning.

I will have the game Tivoed in case I miss any of it, but this has never been a problem before.

-bsd

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'll be drinking. Sorry! Need it for the nerves. Plus I'll be recording everything and if we win well still be winners the next day.