Congratulations to Gus Bradley.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
On his first career win. Gotta admit, I didn't think he was going to get one this season. Good for the Jags.

Anybody know, did Locker get benched or hurt?

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC, the radio guys said Locker was hurt, possibly season threatening.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Hurt from what I've seen on Roto.

Can't win too many games, Gus. You need the #1 pick to get Teddy.

Titans coach Mike Munchak confirmed in his post-game press conference Jake Locker (right foot) is expected to miss Week 11 against the Colts.
Munchak said he "can't imagine" Locker would be available.

So the Titans are going to turn back to Ryan Fitzpatrick, which isn't necessarily bad news for Kendall Wright but hurts Tennessee's diminishing playoff chances. We hope to learn the true extent of Locker's injury this week. He was on crutches and in a walking boot on the sideline late in Sunday's loss to Jacksonville.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'm happy for Gus too. And it was nice to see Will Blackmon with an awesome sack and fumble return too.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Really happy for Gus. I want to see him have tons of success over the Colts in the future.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
That's a bummer for Jake. Not my favorite QB but he seems like a good person so I root for him.

Gotta wonder if injuries are going to derail his career before it really gets started though. Maybe you guys could refresh my memory but it seems like he went through a lot of things while at UW? And this is his 2nd serious injury of this season. Not a good trend.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2koxyo11 said:
That's a bummer for Jake. Not my favorite QB but he seems like a good person so I root for him.

Gotta wonder if injuries are going to derail his career before it really gets started though. Maybe you guys could refresh my memory but it seems like he went through a lot of things while at UW? And this is his 2nd serious injury of this season. Not a good trend.

He had a few dings at UW, but usually played through 'em.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":31w6uoz3 said:
On his first career win. Gotta admit, I didn't think he was going to get one this season. Good for the Jags.

Anybody know, did Locker get benched or hurt?
Hurt. Seems he's fragile, which is sad given he has the talent to be a good quarterback at worst.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Nice to see Will Blackmon doing work to save Gus' bacon.
Because...
this 29-27 win will likely win the Jaguars the Jadaveon Clowney sweepstakes at pick#2, because I believe Tampa Bay is going to nab Teddy Bridgewater #1 with the 0-16 stinkbomb season. Freeman is gonzo, and Glennon is not the answer...

Jag4life00

Reaction score
It was a great day for us Jaguars for sure! The best part is the victory over our hated rival the titans ( I refuse to capitalize the enemies name). If we only win 2 games this year I want 2 wins against the tacks, hate them!

It was nice to see Gus catch a break for once. I'm pulling for him!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Gus has his team playing hard. Gotta respect that. Give him a few draft picks and he might build a team.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I was happy for them. I think 2 more years depending on his QB situation and he'll have things moving down there.