Congratulations to Dallas - they played a great game

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
justafan":3vlophi3 said:
The Dallas Oline was better than our Dline. Their D was better than our Oline and Zeke is a better RB than Carson.

All true. The better overall team won.

And yes, we were out-coached as well.

We still managed to make it close though. We might be missing some pieces on this team but those pieces we do have never give up.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":34zt149s said:
I think Dak wanted this game. Honestly to validate himself, and I don't mean that backhanded. He played a great game.

He really did. Better than I expected.

He def. appeared far more fired up/aggressive than Wilson...

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
justafan":3lox63um said:
The Dallas Oline was better than our Dline. Their D was better than our Oline and Zeke is a better RB than Carson.

Zeke is a beast.

To be fair to Carson, he wasn't getting near the breathing room to run like Zeke was.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Mad Dog":92y6rfz9 said:
253hawk":92y6rfz9 said:
How many times can you run right into the line for virtually nothing and think "Hey, this is a great gameplan!" RW has been burning it up all year with passing stats and then just...I don't even...wtf was that playcalling?

Well tbh, you could expect our guys to block someone. I mean they have all year. There wasn't really a reason to expect us to need a new gameplan at half time and certainly half time isn't the spot to conjure a brand new gameplan. It's probably better to just expect your guys to make their blocks.

In the end, it's the line play that killed us. They could run and we couldn't and I believe that was what I said would determine the game. Whichever front seven controlled the LOS. They won that battle. End of story.

Pretty much agree.

We were also outcoached.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
Gruden won the game but the polish cannon lost it.

OP
OP
S

semiahmoo

Reaction score
sprhawk73":123ka5z8 said:
Gruden won the game but the polish cannon lost it.

Nah.

The loss was a team effort led by Pete.