Congrats Hawks on a great game and season

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
You outplayed us for a long stretch, thought it was over more than once. Great game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":137j03go said:
You outplayed us for a long stretch, thought it was over more than once. Great game.

Great, straight-up, hard-fought win. Brady was the difference in this one. Our front office and OC better use this as a lesson to get the necessary horses and mindset to develop a short-passing game. We have only one WR that is good at the short game, but he's on IR. Time to look to the draft.

Major congrats on a gritty win!

djb28

Reaction score
Why wasn't that Rookie taught to bat the ball down in the end zone!?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Great game it was ..The ending not so great..

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1eln6vab said:
50yrpatsfan":1eln6vab said:

Great, straight-up, hard-fought win. Brady was the difference in this one. Our front office and OC better use this as a lesson to get the necessary horses and mindset to develop a short-passing game. We have only one WR that is good at the short game, but he's on IR. Time to look to the draft.

Major congrats on a gritty win!

:13:

Brady was classic Brady...and deserved the win.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Hold your heads high 12's! Because if you let it eat on you...it won't change the game and just make you more sick. Yes it hurts but still love this team!! But for the first time my sig seems kinda...whatever....

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Standing up and representing because I appreciated your posts...good win for you....we should have, could have, might have but did not. Props to the pats

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats Patriots! Very tight game and when it counted the Pats made the plays to win. Well deserved.

OP
OP

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
In the first half, Pats dominated but Wilson gets 2 TD's in a handful of plays. Amazing. Then the Seahawks dominate the 3rd qtr. NE dominates the 4th qtr, but leaves too much time on the clock. Miracle catch by Kearse, looks like Hawks victory. A game for the ages. Two heavyweights.

In the end, I think the injuries caught up with the Hawks, including the one to Avril. That happened to NE in their 2 SB losses to the Giants. There's a lot of luck involved to actually win one of these games.

false start

Reaction score
Congrats patriots. What a heart breaker but, this was the match up I wanted and this is what I got. Great game.