Colts or broncos?

hawk45

Reaction score
Couple of balls from Manning that could have been picked.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Anybody else having issues with freezing on DirectTV. Seems to only happen when I'm watching football games. I have to change channel and go back

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm not watching on DirectTV Glove maybe someone else can respond.

WTF was Fleener doing going airborne there? The defender came at waist level, not super low, all he could do with that leap was get killed or cough up the ball the dummy.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":cox3ktqd said:
Anybody else having issues with freezing on DirectTV. Seems to only happen when I'm watching football games. I have to change channel and go back

Yes, same issue, brudda.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I'm watching it over the air ... no Cable TV or Satellite TV. Just old school ... airwaves ...And I don't have any problems.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2cjsys1s said:
-The Glove-":2cjsys1s said:

Yes, same issue, brudda.

I'm not having any issues.

hawk45

Reaction score
You know the Colts remind me of a team that is just a little maturity away from dominance. They play the Niners tough, they play us tough, they're playing the Broncos tough, but they drop a deuce on the field vs. the Chargers. I mean okay the SD game was in SD, but 9 points? WTF is that? Clearly when the Colts get up for a team they can play with anyone in the league, just as clearly they seem to have letdowns against the non-killer teams. Look out for them when they stop those letdowns. Heck look out for them this season in the playoffs.

dbmack

Reaction score
mr dbmack is watching on DirecTv and said it isn't freezing or sticking. He is watching it on delay so he can FF through the commericals, not sure if that makes a difference.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawk45":7p8wy7xz said:
You know the Colts remind me of a team that is just a little maturity away from dominance. They play the Niners tough, they play us tough, they're playing the Broncos tough, but they drop a deuce on the field vs. the Chargers. I mean okay the SD game was in SD, but 9 points? WTF is that? Clearly when the Colts get up for a team they can play with anyone in the league, just as clearly they seem to have letdowns against the non-killer teams. Look out for them when they stop those letdowns. Heck look out for them this season in the playoffs.

They remind me a lot of our team. Those guys are legit out there

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
hawk45":1cpj14i5 said:

Glad they have gotten to play the Broncos AND Seattle at home and then got to play the 49ers after the Seahawks absolutey crushed their souls. Unlike Denver and the 49ers we actually were outplaying and dominating the Colts. Id say if that Safety was called a TD the game would of been a blowout.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Amazing how pedestrian Denver looks against an above average team, lol. Not really surprised though, as stated before they have been beating up on weak teams. Even Baltimore not been that great this year and having issues.

hawk45

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1b2xesmh said:
5_Golden_Rings":1b2xesmh said:
Seahawks about to jump to #1 in power rankings.

Why wouldnt the Chiefs be #1?

I'm not sure everyone believes in the Chiefs quite yet.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":lbjkvxol said:
Seahawks about to jump to #1 in power rankings.
I don't think so. It's gonna be KC and probably Denver at #2

Latest posts