Colts Chiefs game

DavidSeven

Reaction score
drdiags":tz3jzo4r said:
Sidebar. I hope Pete doesn't make the mistake of inactivating Michael. It is the unexpected cases where you lose both RBs that can bite you in the butt. Back to the game.

Coleman will be activated over Michael because he can play FB, emergency RB, and special teams. Not saying I agree, but I'm pretty confident that will be the thinking.

Edit: yeah, KC is done.

usChawks

Reaction score
how in the world does KC lead the league in pro bowlers? esp on defense

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE photo of the Chiefs defensive huddle before that last Colts scoring drive..

Rosenmontag_Dsseldorf_dpa.jpg

pmedic920

Reaction score
Holy crap. Gotta hand it to the colts. They've had plenty of reasons to give up.
The crowd BETTER come alive now.
Colts "D" too.
Of course I really don't care either way. But it's cool as football fan to em come back.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have a theory that teams that play hard cause more injuries to opposing teams. KC laid off the gas after the half.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Love the fact they're getting on with the game because they don't want to delay the Eagles v Saints.

Football would be even better if they just cut half the advert breaks.

drdiags

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3fls3lzr said:
drdiags":3fls3lzr said:
Sidebar. I hope Pete doesn't make the mistake of inactivating Michael. It is the unexpected cases where you lose both RBs that can bite you in the butt. Back to the game.

Coleman will be activated over Michael because he can play FB, emergency RB, and special teams. Not saying I agree, but I'm pretty confident that will be the thinking.

Edit: yeah, KC is done.

Didn't say inactivate Coleman. Was thinking more along the line of a DL. I doubt a DB would be sat down and there aren't that many LBs to sit down.

James in PA

Reaction score
I hope KC wins. I don't like T.Y. Hilton ever since he was talking smack on Sherm after that cheap win they got against us.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Who would've thought that the Colts would be the defense bringing all the pressure on the QB this game?

Latest posts