Colin Kapernick

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Scottemojo":25p97q37 said:
Kaepernick kissed his own bicep to celebrate a touchdown. prolly has fuzzy dice in his Camaro too. It just doesn't get douchier.

Fits right in with harbagh. Both wont be with the 49ers in the next 5 years. Harbagh inherited a talented team. once that talent he inherited gets old he will be on the hot seat mark my words.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
The Battle #83":3qa70cm6 said:
Scottemojo":3qa70cm6 said:
Kaepernick kissed his own bicep to celebrate a touchdown. prolly has fuzzy dice in his Camaro too. It just doesn't get douchier.

Fits right in with harbagh. Both wont be with the 49ers in the next 5 years. Harbagh inherited a talented team. once that talent he inherited gets old he will be on the hot seat mark my words.

Is this prediction going to be as epic as your "We're coming after you whiners and after Krappernick" thread?

Shaz

Reaction score
CK is pretty damn talented and he makes the Niners that much more dynamic

With a little bit more refining he's going to be a damn good QB for quite a while

I don't see how anyone could say otherwise

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2ka8ujre said:
Mr9erComeNPeace":2ka8ujre said:
Lulz @ being a poor's man's RG3 or Wislon.. when Kaep was Drafted before them and had a much better college career than either of them... Remember Kaep played for the Coach who created the Pistol... if anything these other QB's are jocking him

Troll. First of all, RG3 was drafted before Kaepernick. Second of all, Wilson and RG3 had a better college career than Kaep... especially because they actually played D-2.

RG3 is a rookie. Kaep is in his 2nd year. Unless you're talking about what round he was drafted in..

hawksfan515

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2pz3ipk7 said:
hawksfan515":2pz3ipk7 said:
Mr9erComeNPeace":2pz3ipk7 said:
Lulz @ being a poor's man's RG3 or Wislon.. when Kaep was Drafted before them and had a much better college career than either of them... Remember Kaep played for the Coach who created the Pistol... if anything these other QB's are jocking him

Troll. First of all, RG3 was drafted before Kaepernick. Second of all, Wilson and RG3 had a better college career than Kaep... especially because they actually played D-2.

RG3 is a rookie. Kaep is in his 2nd year. Unless you're talking about what round he was drafted in..

Oh, I misunderstood. Nice catch Frisco.

I still think Wilson and RG3 had better college careers, even though it doesn't matter in their NFL career, IMO.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
If you guys want to talk, great, but if you're going to start shit talking each other I'll just lock the thread and start handing out vacations. don't let this place become a pain in the ass again, please.

hawker84

Reaction score
I don't think Kaep is a poor mans anything.. He has all the talent in the world to succeed at this level , however he is missing these key ingredients in my opinion...

1. Class
2.. maturity
3. dignity
4. leadership by example

you could add more but you get my point.. all the great ones have these qualities....

kanodogg

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":o35autdb said:
Seahawks99":o35autdb said:
GoHawks":o35autdb said:
Captain Panic, not a poster child for poise under pressure, he's gonna break like a twig on one of his runs that doesn't get him to the SL's

Come on, give credit where its due. This kid just trounced the Packers and outplayed Aaron Rodgers in a playoff game, and hes started all of 8 NFL games?

He didnt play that well up in SEA, but our crowd is on another level. Every other big pressure situation hes been in so far has been a success. He killed it against the Bears on MNF in his first ever start, he went on the road to NO the next week and killed them, he beat Tom Brady in the elements of Foxborough, and now his first ever playoff start began with a pick 6, and he rallied back to have an all-time great game. How can you call him Captain Panic...

And nobody with his size is ever in danger of breaking like a twig..

He looks every bit as promising as Russell. I dont get why so many hawks fans wont admit it.

Hey niner troll. You should really work on not being such a big bay area and sacremento homer if you are going to try and fool Seahawks fans with a bs message board handle.

beleive it or not, not every one of your fans is a total **.

Status
Not open for further replies.