Colin Cowherd: Daniel Jones will dominate Geno Smith

Mizak

Reaction score
Nonsense. The Giants rank last in rushing defense allowed and their passing defense in the 20's. That and they've played a bunch of scrubs. They are not a dominant defense by any stretch of the imagination. K9 is going to go off on them.
Packers and Ravens are scrubs?

acer1240

Reaction score
Cowturd frequently talks out of his rear, don’t care what his opinion is. Let’s also not forget that Penny was the reason he gave for predicting the Hawks beating the Chargers.

His opinions are worthless.
I'm not hearing where Colin said anything even remotely close to what the op implies.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves. Taysom Hill rushed for 112 yards, and Kyler Murry rushed for 100 yards on 10 carries. Jones is in line for a big day rushing. He continues to be below average when passing, which means the Hawks are still in a very good position to win the game.
So the huge improvement by the defense that limited the Chargers to 56 yards is to be discounted?

And the fact that the defense held the Cardinals and Kyler Murray to 3 points?

James in PA

Reaction score
Cowherd is such a tool. Of all well-known sports talk guys, he's one I always skip right over. He even says in his promos something like, "I'll let you root for the underdog. I cheer for greatness." What a front runner.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Geno ain't writing back...
He will spell it on the field.

sdog1981

Reaction score
So the huge improvement by the defense that limited the Chargers to 56 yards is to be discounted?

And the fact that the defense held the Cardinals and Kyler Murray to 3 points?
Come on dude you can't be this obtuse. Murray had a big game and they lost, Jones can also have a big game rushing and still lose. It's not that crazy of a statement.

As for the Chargers, they never attempted to run the ball, Herbert has had 3 games with over 45 passing attempts. His last two games have been over 50 passing attempts.

knownone

Reaction score
Cowherd has so many dumb takes on the Seahawks that it's hard to keep track.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Sounds like Cowherd never really said that, but yeah it's always dumb to see "QB vs. QB" takes like they are on the field together or something.

It really discounts the other 52 players on the roster and gives fans this false notion that QBs are out there doing stuff on their own or balling out despite their team holding them back. If a QB is playing great then there's always other stuff going well too that enables them to succeed.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I worry about the Barkley / Jones running attack more than anything. Hawks tackling is going to have to be what the last 2 games have been vs what happened earlier.

Isn't Cowherd one of the guys who was on "team Russ" ever since Russ wanting out surfaced?

nanomoz

Reaction score
You would think Cowherd is trying to motivate Geno. Maybe he's got money on the Hawks.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Interesting opinion, quite sure Pete will leverage it to motivate guys. That said Geno's PFF rating is on a three game slide.

It seems to me Pete has already made an ASS out of this guy. Whats amazing to me is this guy has the guts to put his balls on the chopping block AGAIN? Really? Ok then 👌 LMAO!!!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He’s pissed about Russ sucking and Pete Carroll being good. Doesn’t fit his narrative for the past 5 years and now he’s salty. Giants have the worst passing offense in the league and won a bunch of close games. I think it’ll be a Seahawk W

Last edited:

Ozzy

Reaction score
He’s pissed about Russ sucking and Pete Carroll being good. Doesn’t fit his narrative for the past 5 years and now he’s salty. Giants have the worst passing offense in the league and won a bunch of close games. I think it’ll be a Seahawk W
You didn't watch it apparently.