Colin Cowherd: Daniel Jones will dominate Geno Smith

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I would say Daniel Jones will have an easier day vs our defense than Geno will against the Giants defense.

However, I hope they use this as bulletin board material. Geno especially. Center thyself

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I would say Daniel Jones will have an easier day vs our defense than Geno will against the Giants defense.

However, I hope they use this as bulletin board material. Geno especially. Center thyself
Seattle is actually favored in this game to my surprise. It isn’t a surprise that we’ll whip their ass but being favored in a game of this magnitude tells me bettors are waking up.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Bulletin board material.

Just win, baby. Just win!

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he never says that in the video. This is one of those rip off youtube channels that posts a whack title for more clicks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Once I saw who it was, didn't bother opening up the link. Same as if he's on tv or the radio, instant channel change.

Nunya

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he never says that in the video. This is one of those rip off youtube channels that posts a whack title for more clicks.
The video (and title) was posted by 4-Minute Fun. their "about" says this:

"4-Minute Fun" is a Funny, Comedy and Prank Video Channel. We (4-Minutes Fun Channel) generally make funny videos with having batter blending mixed with comedy. We make Prank Video also. The purpose of our channel is to spread entertainment for your viewers. The concept of our videos come from day to day funny activities of village people. We are too much conscious about our script making. We are always conscious and serious about our videos.

Not sure what they thought was funny about adding a quote that was never uttered.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Cowturd frequently talks out of his rear, don’t care what his opinion is. Let’s also not forget that Penny was the reason he gave for predicting the Hawks beating the Chargers.

His opinions are worthless.

Mick063

Reaction score
You know what is cool about Geno? He wears his emotion on his sleeves. The guy thrives on doubters. I hope the talking heads spin Geno up to the point where Pete has to perform another Lama Guru meditational body language trick to settle him back down. Regardless, Geno throws dimes for touchdowns when you get him spun up like this.

Seriously. I hope Cow Herd keeps it up. This is prime motivational stuff right here. Hey Cow Herd. He ain't write back.

After further review, this was a parody. The fake is all too common nowadays. My apologies to Cow Herd.

Last edited:

sdog1981

Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves. Taysom Hill rushed for 112 yards, and Kyler Murry rushed for 100 yards on 10 carries. Jones is in line for a big day rushing. He continues to be below average when passing, which means the Hawks are still in a very good position to win the game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score

Nonsense. The Giants rank last in rushing defense allowed and their passing defense in the 20's. That and they've played a bunch of scrubs. They are not a dominant defense by any stretch of the imagination. K9 is going to go off on them.