Coaching staff in place what is next?

LTH

Reaction score
I think the hawks need to make a decision on what FA's they want to keep...

In your opinion what FA need to go and what FA need to stay...really hard to say looking in from the outside...

Carroll learned a lot from Bill Walsh concerning players and coaches. One of the things I read about Walsh is that He had no problem moving on from top teir players that are at the end of their careers... from what I read he was hated for it... Walsh was NOT a players coach which is much different than Carroll... Looking at guys like KJ and possibly Wagner how much of this philosophy has Carroll gotten from Walsh... I think it's an interesting point...

Thoughts?

LTH

Boohman14

Reaction score
I still think Bobby's elite instincts and read/react ability make him worth retaining. With the D-line less involved in coverage maybe we can get back to a ball-hawking defense or at least not get abused by the quick slant passes.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Boohman14":35r3bscp said:
I still think Bobby's elite instincts and read/react ability make him worth retaining. With the D-line less involved in coverage maybe we can get back to a ball-hawking defense or at least not get abused by the quick slant passes.

I would agree with that... but then KJ had elite instincts as well and they let him go.. I was really surprised that they didn't resign KJ, I understand that they needed to get the young guys some playing time as well take advantage of their first contract...

Here is Bobby's contract break down...

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-sea ... gner-9857/

Will they pay the man? Will they replace him with Brooks?

Carroll, when asked about Wagner gave the I'm not saying answer.. His body language suggest to me that it was a issue

Which brings it back to Walsh's philosophy... did Carroll incorporate the philosophy of letting top tier players go if they are at the end of their career... Is the way they treated KJ a sign of how they might deal with Wagner?

If they do let Wagner go it won't be before 6/1 and will probably be dictated by who they get in the draft I would think they are going to draft another OLB

thoughts

LTH

Latest posts