Chris Simms: It sucks to play in Seattle as a QB.

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":1ucpng8y said:
Scorpion05":1ucpng8y said:
OrangeGravy":1ucpng8y said:
Scorpion05":1ucpng8y said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. When Russ leaves this team, a lot of Seahawks media and fans will have eggs on their faces. Because they chose narratives over being impartial.

The idea that Russell won't succeed in another offense that doesn't only ask him to make 4th quarter magic, on a team that has always been cheap on the O-line is laughable. This is not an offense that caters to a QB's strength. Anyone arguing that we're running an offense that is best for Russ, is arguing against all evidence. And it will be embarrassing, and shameful when Russ finds success with another team. Because ALL OF IT was preventable, and we'll likely be in QB hell for sometime. Truly a shame.
The results won't be any different on another team than they were the last few seasons here for Russ

That’s the great thing about wrong opinions. People don’t loudly admit they’re wrong when it happens. Kind of like those who thought Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers were washed up with Belichick and Mike McCarthy.

People were saying that Russ couldn’t be a starter coming out of college. Then, they said he couldn’t read defenses. Then they said he couldn’t carry a team without a number 1 defense.

Narratives are always made up about the guy. Now you’re telling me…that the elite, advanced Pete Carroll offense, with the elite O-line, and creative modern Offense Russ has been playing in for years, is the best Russ will ever do. Lol.

No thanks. I think I’ll listen to the people outside of the PNW who watch our games, and have been complaining for YEARS how simplistic and non-QB friendly our offense is. You can believe what you want, but I’ve seen this movie before. People like yourself declare these things, and when proven wrong have nothing to say.
I have no problem admitting it if he proves me wrong. In order to do that, he'd have to go somewhere else or get a new HC here and make the playoffs just about every year and win at least 1 game in those playoffs to best what he's done here since it's been "his" team. Do that and I'll gladly admit I was wrong about him

The problem is it has not been his team which is what the video by Simms, and by numerous other experts have said.

John63

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":2598q0os said:
Scorpion05":2598q0os said:
OrangeGravy":2598q0os said:
Scorpion05":2598q0os said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. When Russ leaves this team, a lot of Seahawks media and fans will have eggs on their faces. Because they chose narratives over being impartial.

The idea that Russell won't succeed in another offense that doesn't only ask him to make 4th quarter magic, on a team that has always been cheap on the O-line is laughable. This is not an offense that caters to a QB's strength. Anyone arguing that we're running an offense that is best for Russ, is arguing against all evidence. And it will be embarrassing, and shameful when Russ finds success with another team. Because ALL OF IT was preventable, and we'll likely be in QB hell for sometime. Truly a shame.
The results won't be any different on another team than they were the last few seasons here for Russ

That’s the great thing about wrong opinions. People don’t loudly admit they’re wrong when it happens. Kind of like those who thought Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers were washed up with Belichick and Mike McCarthy.

People were saying that Russ couldn’t be a starter coming out of college. Then, they said he couldn’t read defenses. Then they said he couldn’t carry a team without a number 1 defense.

Narratives are always made up about the guy. Now you’re telling me…that the elite, advanced Pete Carroll offense, with the elite O-line, and creative modern Offense Russ has been playing in for years, is the best Russ will ever do. Lol.

No thanks. I think I’ll listen to the people outside of the PNW who watch our games, and have been complaining for YEARS how simplistic and non-QB friendly our offense is. You can believe what you want, but I’ve seen this movie before. People like yourself declare these things, and when proven wrong have nothing to say.
And who ate these people outside the PNW that aren't either part of Russell's PR campaign or on a sports talk show where they're paid to have opposing view points so every episode is an argument meant to spark controversy to drive viewership

Ahh you see it you set it up so you can't be called out no matter who anyone quotes you will say they are either part of the Wilson PR team or sports talk radio. Clever. except go to the thread where Olsen says pretty much the same, he is not an analyst or anything just a guy who would know and played with us just a year or so ago. OR better listen to what PC himself said.

K

K.J WRIGHT

Jville":3dtac8yz said:
LOL .............

That show is all about trawling for subscribers.

Chris Simms' role is that of throwing the chum bait overboard.

Exactly

LOL

John63

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":2x1ihqn0 said:
Jville":2x1ihqn0 said:
LOL .............

Exactly

LOL

What's funny is if it supported u 2 you would be defending it.

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":3kkjndqz said:
K.J WRIGHT":3kkjndqz said:
Jville":3kkjndqz said:
LOL .............

Exactly

LOL

You're projecting, as usual.

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":1r2hmq72 said:
John63":1r2hmq72 said:
K.J WRIGHT":1r2hmq72 said:
Jville":1r2hmq72 said:
LOL .............

Exactly

LOL

Pot kettle as usual

Jville

Reaction score
Well from my vantage point, looks like Geno Smith completely undressed and discredited Chris Simms and that ridiculous blow hard show.

Well done Geno. Well done.

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":9trr03ci said:
pinksheets":9trr03ci said:
John63":9trr03ci said:
K.J WRIGHT":9trr03ci said:
Exactly

LOL

Pot kettle as usual
So you admit it, but you feel like it's ok because you think I do the same?

I'm proud of you to at least cop to the irrational stanning, even if you're wrong about the other point.

chris98251

Reaction score
chris98251":2fg3brb5 said:
justafan":2fg3brb5 said:
Has Chris Simms ever seen an offensive system he found easy to execute?

Well his Pro Career shows, oh wait that was his dad that could execute a system under the Tyrant Parcells. This Simms has a total of 23 game appearances to give us his in depth professional opinion based on experience.

LOL even his cohosts were saying Chris Who today..............

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":2c0cbszg said:
John63":2c0cbszg said:
pinksheets":2c0cbszg said:
John63":2c0cbszg said:

Pot kettle as usual

I'm proud of you to at least cop to the irrational stanning, even if you're wrong about the other point.

Ahh so what u are saying is by saying pot kettle that means I admit to it, yet you refuse to admit to the fact u do it. First you should understand what the ourselves means

"something you say that means people should not criticize someone else for a fault that they have themselves. No okay in there does it say the person saying it is doing it. Nice try though.

pinksheets

Reaction score
John63":1z17xni6 said:
pinksheets":1z17xni6 said:
John63":1z17xni6 said:
pinksheets":1z17xni6 said:

Pot kettle as usual

Ahh so what u are saying is by saying pot kettle that means I admit to it, yet you refuse to admit to the fact u do it. First you should understand what the ourselves means

"something you say that means people should not criticize someone else for a fault that they have themselves. No okay in there does it say the person saying it is doing it. Nice try though.
The pot and kettle are both black, my guy.

You've repeatedly pushed a singular agenda. It's boring.

John63

Reaction score
pinksheets":2d1blkmd said:
John63":2d1blkmd said:
pinksheets":2d1blkmd said:
John63":2d1blkmd said:
Pot kettle as usual

The pot and kettle are both black, my guy.

You've repeatedly pushed a singular agenda. It's boring.

You are right you are boring

OP
OP
S

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Jville":3el74fjy said:
Well from my vantage point, looks like Geno Smith completely undressed and discredited Chris Simms and that ridiculous blow hard show.

Against one of the worst teams in the league. Simms had a valid points, running 9 times in a row against one of the best run defenses in league was straight up bad coaching.

What Simms said was absolutely correct about the Seahawks offense and how it functions.

hawker84

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1cdns6vp said:
Jville":1cdns6vp said:

Against one of the worst teams in the league. Simms had a valid points, running 9 times in a row against one of the best run defenses in league was straight up bad coaching.

What Simms said was absolutely correct about the Seahawks offense and how it functions.

100% agree. Some people refuse to take off those rose colored glasses...

Seymour

Reaction score
Anyone that doesn't believe this needs to listen to the former players. Heck go back to SB 48 sound bites where Lynch clearly asks Pete on the sidelines....

"is it Ok if we score again here?"

This is a well known fact, and cause for so much fan frustration for many years as a Seattle fan IMO.

Jville

Reaction score
hawker84":1hprs3qq said:
Spin Doctor":1hprs3qq said:
Jville":1hprs3qq said:

100% agree. Some people refuse to take off those rose colored glasses...

I'm would think Simms and that sorry "Outrage" theme show appreciate the unquestioning loyalty of their audience.

However, I'm pleased with the way Geno Smith undressed them during yesterday's game. Poetic Justice. Well done Geno ..... well done.

Everybody / every audience should be happy this morning. :D

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jville":op455rmi said:
However, I'm pleased with the way Geno Smith undressed them during yesterday's game. Poetic Justice. Well done Geno ..... well done.

So one good game against the worst team in the league dispels the validity of what Simms said?

Jville

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":ey1w2ckh said:
Jville":ey1w2ckh said:

So one good game against the worst team in the league dispels the validity of what Simms said?

Some talk the talk. Some walk the walk. :229031_shrug:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scorpion05":edxlpybt said:

I've been here for a long time, and I've never seen one post saying that Russell wouldn't succeed in another offense.

Not one.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Jville":2y33uj2x said:
LOL .............

Hooper drives the boat, chief.