Chiefs / Eagles SUPER BOWL thread.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Actually, he's not that expensive this year. About a month ago I checked the hit cap of Mahomes to see if this was his final year of making a lesser-than-market-value amount, and according to spotrac, he's making $31,950,000 this season. Next year we'll see if the Chiefs can sustain a SB caliber team with Mahomes making 40 mill.
Ah, well.

Crap.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
The Chiefs deserved the win. They scored every time they had the ball in the second half. They grabbed the grail. Mahomes is effing awesome.

And I had the Chiefs by three. :)
Hey - all true- I just could have done without the ticky-tack holding call. Definitely leaves a sour taste.

NoGain

Reaction score
Hey - all true- I just could have done without the ticky-tack holding call. Definitely leaves a sour taste.
Yeah you could debate the ticky-tack of it, but it was a hold. The thing is (some real Mahomes respect here) when Mahomes was back there looking HE SAW the hold and immediately let it fly and then immediately ran to the refs gesturing for the call.

The guy's big time.

NoGain

Reaction score
That Bolton guy had a HUGE game for KC. And that punt return IMO was the play of the game.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with the outcome (winner).

I had no dog in the fight, I wanted to see a good game where the refs didn’t play a role other than doing their job.

My issue is, call or don’t call the crap, but do it fairly across the board.

That same exact type of contact was allowed on multiple occasions.

I said it a minute ago, watch a replay and see if I’m lying.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Anyone enjoy this halftime show? I don't find it very entertaining at all... guess I'm stuck to another time.
Absolutely a huge NOTHING. I hope that chick didn't get paid for that. the only good thing I can say about her performance, at least she kept her clothes on.

NoGain

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with the outcome (winner).

I had no dog in the fight, I wanted to see a good game where the refs didn’t play a role other than doing their job.

My issue is, call or don’t call the crap, but do it fairly across the board.

That same exact type of contact was allowed on multiple occasions.

I said it a minute ago, watch a replay and see if I’m lying.
KC scored every time they had the ball in the second half. Philly should have been ahead more than they were at the half. You better put KC away when you can because Mahomes is that special.

James in PA

Reaction score
I thought defense won championships. These defenses both sucked! I think I saw like 1 punt the entire game. Offense wins in today's NFL.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Not typical but….

Chicken fried steak
Mashed potatoes
Green beans

Comfort food for a Seahawk fan not watching his team.

What y’all got going on?
Should have taken a picture, but I smoked chicken wings with a little dry rub I made and then finished in the convection oven with a little oil and Black and Blue rub by Spiceology. Turned out delicious!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Hurts dropped the ball in the first half, Kansas City ran it in for a TD. That was one, if not THE big moment in the game.

Plus, as mentioned, that incredible return.