Cowboys' Jerry Jones: Road to Super Bowl runs through 49ers

morgulon1

Reaction score
Still waiting for a bad game. They will be tested mightily by Dallas and the number one D this weekend. Brock Purdy had is most marginal outing against them last year but that was still 19/29 for 214 yards 0/0 TD/INT.
Phoenix Cardinals just showed how to beat Dallas. Run up the middle.

I think you guys have a player for that.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Phoenix Cardinals just showed how to beat Dallas. Run up the middle.

I think you guys have a player for that.
I think the league's one hope, is that the 49ers, the way they over use McCaffrey, that he will see some injured time. I'm not hoping for that, but damn, that guy is today's NFL's unstoppable weapon it seems...

I do think he sees too many snaps for a running back.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yeah I just googled it. That's very dangerous to play your star RB on every snap. It's asking for trouble sooner than later.

I'm not buying it about Shanahan's coaching injuring QBs, but doing that with your #1 running back sure as hell will put him down some point in the season...

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think the league's one hope, is that the 49ers, the way they over use McCaffrey, that he will see some injured time. I'm not hoping for that, but damn, that guy is today's NFL's unstoppable weapon it seems...

I do think he sees too many snaps for a running back.
Yep and he's had a history of injuries. He's not the biggest RB. But he's good no doubt.

I don't wish injury, maybe just a little case of AIDS or leprosy. J/k