Cowboys' Jerry Jones: Road to Super Bowl runs through 49ers

Weadoption

Reaction score
“most likely” means zip in week 4.
Can’t wait till the 17game preseason is over and the tourney starts.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
This week is going to be worse than any in the offseason: no Seahawks game to look forward to and the Sophie's Choice-level dilemma of pulling for Jerry's Kids or the Whiners.

Scout

Reaction score
Way too early in the season to talk like this. Depth is always tested in December and that is where some surprise teams rise.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I agree with Jerruh! The Beagles almost got beat by the Commies! I think the Cowgirls can and will beat the Beagles, probably split with them.

I hate myself for admitting it, but I've watched both the Whiners and Beagles play, and the SF team is near flawless thus far.

McCaffrey alone is an insane weapon behind that line, and like it or not, Brock Purdy, barring injury IS the next Tom Brady, there's really no way to watch the guy play and not see that.

May be our only hope of taking the niners down once and for all, will be once Purdy signs a cap eating contract, because that will come sooner than later if he keeps playing like he is.

What indication is there his game will slip? The guy is ridiculous. I HATE it, but Purdy is potential "GOAT" material. There's just no objective reality where that can be denied...

sutz

Reaction score
Meh, the Seahawks have been down that road before. :)

94Smith

Reaction score
What indication is there his game will slip? The guy is ridiculous. I HATE it, but Purdy is potential "GOAT" material. There's just no objective reality where that can be denied...
Still waiting for a bad game. They will be tested mightily by Dallas and the number one D this weekend. Brock Purdy had is most marginal outing against them last year but that was still 19/29 for 214 yards 0/0 TD/INT.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Still waiting for a bad game. They will be tested mightily by Dallas and the number one D this weekend. Brock Purdy had is most marginal outing against them last year but that was still 19/29 for 214 yards 0/0 TD/INT.

Get ready for the Niners to lose against Seattle on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, go ahead and save my quote.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Get ready for the Niners to lose against Seattle on Thanksgiving.

Yeah, go ahead and save my quote.
I believe it's entirely possible, given our seeming ability to "turn it on" in primetime. Aren't we the most successful team in prime time games, historically? At least for MNF I'm pretty sure that's true...

It's also at home. I think if the 49ers have lost a game before then, it will increase our chances.

If McCaffrey is out, we'd maybe be favorites. Not that I wish ill on him, but he's their most legit weapon.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I believe it's entirely possible, given our seeming ability to "turn it on" in primetime. Aren't we the most successful team in prime time games, historically? At least for MNF I'm pretty sure that's true...

It's also at home. I think if the 49ers have lost a game before then, it will increase our chances.

If McCaffrey is out, we'd maybe be favorites. Not that I wish ill on him, but he's their most legit weapon.

SF is a stacked team. Their only weakness might be special teams but I haven't watched enough of their games close enough to make that determination.

But it will be great seeing Seattle knock them off their pedestal.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SF is a stacked team. Their only weakness might be special teams but I haven't watched enough of their games close enough to make that determination.

But it will be great seeing Seattle knock them off their pedestal.

The Rams SB win was all the sweeter since we had to take out SF to even be there.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The Rams SB win was all the sweeter since we had to take out SF to even be there.
For this I thank you. Have I told you lately about my hatred for San Francisco? The only thing that brings me joy other than a Seahawks win of course is a SF defeat. I eat that shit for breakfast.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I see Dallas as second Tier right now in the NFC along with, Seattle and Detroit . I think at this point in the Season the 49ers will wear down the Cowboys and by mid third quarter will put it out or reach. Dallas' offense will be a lot of 3 and outs keeping the defense on the field for long 49 drives softening up the Cowboys defense.

I'll be fishing sine the weather will be great in western Oregon this weekend so I'll catch the highlights. It's my Bye weekend too.