Cheap jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzucougars

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about this website? Seems a little too good to be true.

Links to illegal merchendice are not allowed. If you have a question about authenticity, please refer to the NFL site - Rockhawk

Greenhell

Reaction score
It's too good to be true if I got a Virus warning when I clicked the link.

OP
OP
W

wazzucougars

Reaction score
Thanks, it seemed that way after looking around the site. Any advice on where to get one aside from the proshop? It'll be my first jersey. I was thinking about getting a white limited, but I'm a little worried about it getting spilled on/stained at the games.

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
can't help but notice that the headline is misworded "Get YOU new Nike jerseys here! as apposed to YOUR.
I know that a lot of the spam emails that I get on a daily basis have misused words or a lot of grammar issues or misspelled words. Also the outlines or edges of the three jerseys with the black background seem really pixelated.
someone needs to work on their Photoshop skills. looks like it maybe to good to be true.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Bottom line: if you're paying significantly less than $100 for a Game jersey, $135 for a Limited jersey, or $250 for an Elite jersey, you're getting a knockoff and some of those knockoffs are the shoddiest looking clothes you'll ever see. Caveat emptor.

Shaz

Reaction score
Lol @ you guys ignoring chinese knockoffs

They come from the same exact place you buy your "Authentic" jerseys from

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Shaz":3tf827ij said:

Everything I found says Elites are made in Honduras, and gameday is made in El Salvador. Which makes the Asian source a guaranteed fake.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1ltb1qkm said:
Shaz":1ltb1qkm said:

Everything I found says Elites are made in Honduras, and gameday is made in El Salvador. Which makes the Asian source a guaranteed fake.

Yup. I was just going to say that the authentics are not made in China, so you're wrong to say they are from "the exact same place".

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Shaz":3vsvfwya said:

Doesn't matter if they came from the same country (they don't)...there is a very big difference in the quality of a replica/authentic/elite compared to a knockoff. Try buying a pair of knockoff Nike shoes and see how they compare to the real thing.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Scottemojo":rdss4n9c said:
Shaz":rdss4n9c said:

LOL at that Shaz dude. :snack:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Shaz":3pt4fbo5 said:

You just keep telling yourself that.

Let us know if it omes true.

Claden

Reaction score
Yep, it's a counterfeit site. They are everywhere.

AndyOswald10

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with a cheap knockoff, you can spot them from a mile away at the stadium. Especially since its your first jersey, you'll have it forever, go all out and get the real thing. I've only ever purchased the printed on, least expensive jerseys (in the reebok days) but I just got the $135 Thomas III stitched jersey(limited?) and after discount it was almost the same price as a printed jersey. I think thats the way to go no doubt.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
just a note, these aren't necessarily 'fake' sites. Most that I know of do have real products to sell. I know plenty of people who've bought from them. The sites get shut down all the time because what they are doing is obviously illegal but as far as I know people do order from them and get their orders.

As far as the product you're getting, i can't really comment on the quality. There are fairly noticeable differences in most of the knock offs and the real thing though. The most frequent I've seen is that the feather pattern inside the numbers has much more contrast and sometimes aren't the right colors.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Ask a buddy with a STH discount to hook you up. The stores outside of the CLINK actually honor the STH holder discount as well. So that way you can get a limited for $115. And at least you're paying just a tad more than gameday price for something with stitched lettering/numbering vs $70 for a pile of junk on eBay like the others have said, you can spot those counterfeits from a mile away, the coloring/contrast of the feathering on the numbers are always off, and the size of the numbers are also usually really small. If you get a counterfeit Elite, the material is also very off because the ventilation is way too large. Either way it looks bad, just avoid those like the plague.

I think because our jerseys are very new and somewhat more intricate in the coloring scheme, the knock offs are noticeably bad at this time. Where as something like a Niners jersey that is just straight up red and white. Much easier to fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.