Chances E. Moore gets cut?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":33g6og5r said:
Winslow didn't make the team at the salary he wanted - not sure what is wrong with he didn't make the team. He was cut ie didn't make the team

Moore wasn't cut before Wilson so Moore did NOT make Winslow expendable. Moore was the backup option after Winslow was cut and Moore was cut

So if you are going to use Wrong and Wrong maybe wait until you are right......

Incorrect again. Read up on the whole situation right here on this very board. Plenty of people are in the know. They know what happened. They posted what was happening as it was happening. Moore was released. Schneider had a history with him. He wanted him. Winslow was released AFTER final cutdowns. How much more clear can I be on what happened? There was a lot of worry that we still owed a pick for Winslow since for a full day he had made the final 53. Maybe you'll want to hold off on telling people when they are wrong and how right you are.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
canucklhead":2j86g8io said:
Bipolar":2j86g8io said:
ludakrishna":2j86g8io said:
When we don't leave him to help in the blocking, our RT gets raped. See the last series

no doubt about it.

but the problem still stands, our TEs are good, but they cannot produce to their fullest potential because they aren't put in the position to succeed. drafting or trading for another TE wont help.

I think our TE's rot (Miller to the least extent) but no question this is dead on.

The Seahawks offense consists of 3 things.

1) the off tackle run
2) the deep pass
3) the occasional short/int slant pattern to a WR.

Maybe it's babying Wilson to blame, but Bevell is about as creative as an accountant. I'm not surprised. I went to Ohio State and have followed the Big 10 for over 30 years. Other than the one year of Russell, Wisconsin has run a power offense lead by what looked like carbon copy immobile, poor armed, game managing tall white QB's for the better part of 2 decades. You are what you know and from what you are exposed to. Bevell runs a mediocre meat and potatoes power offense. He's lucky to have a RB who often times makes chicken salad out of chicken shite.

I completely agree with this. I think Bevell is a pretty mediocre offensive coordinator. I think his play calling has been questionable in every game except for the NE game, which had a pretty suspect third quarter.

It's like he forgets our self-proclaimed running identity when we get into the red zone and then either him or RW can't adjust to the defense blitzing/dropping.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Just give the guy a little time and he'll be a monster in the red zone and getting first downs. He has very little playing time in the NFL, let alone with his new team.

ensett

Reaction score
This is Moores 5th year in the league. Plenty of time to learn how to block and/or catch a ball. If he can't do the very basics of being a football player, what else do you expect him to be able to do? He turns 28 in a couple months, he should find a new job while he's still young.

ivotuk

Reaction score
4th year, 3 with Cleveland where he only started 8 games and caught 62 passes. That's not a whole lot of experience and look at the team he was on...Colt McCoy, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1mpd3bly said:
Just give the guy a little time and he'll be a monster in the red zone and getting first downs. He has very little playing time in the NFL, let alone with his new team.

What in the world would make you think this?

You know what good players do? They take advantage of the time they get.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
Buh-bye.

Dude hasn't made a "significant" play for us (yet).

There are (probably) better (unsigned) tight ends out there,............that might (actually) know how to catch the ball.

But (I'm sure), that's just ME.

seedhawk

Reaction score
At this time, I would rate the chances of Moore being cut about the same as pehawk being permanently banned from this board. Ain't gonna happen.

ensett

Reaction score
ivotuk":1jl1unj7 said:
4th year, 3 with Cleveland where he only started 8 games and caught 62 passes. That's not a whole lot of experience and look at the team he was on...Colt McCoy, Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson.

he was with the packers in 2008 too (schneider connection!), IR the whole year though. Gave him plenty of time to study greats such as Gonzalez and Sharpe, or even a more modern Gates. 5th year year in the league and his only NFL highlight on youtube is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEDNAohNW2w
ugh, terrible effort.

Latest posts