Carolina or Arizona

seabowl

Reaction score
I know I know one game at a time however when choosing next weeks opponent you should think who'd you rather play the next week after that. For me it's a toss up but I'd probably say AZ after today's showing. Thoughts?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Both. I want to knock both out if the playoffs. But if I could end anybody's season it would be cam newton.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
One of the benefits of a potential GB win tonight would be the possibility that MN knocks them off next weekend, which would allow Seattle to beat up on AZ again in the Divisional Round.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
hawknation2015":385hg1yg said:
One of the benefits of a potential GB win tonight would be the possibility that MN knocks them off next weekend, which would allow Seattle to beat up on AZ again in the Divisional Round.

Good point

Hawkpower

Reaction score
burggold75":2gglu7jj said:
This post makes up my mind. I want Seattle

hahaha sure you do.

be counting your lucky stars you are in at all.

we see delusional bravado from opposing fans every week. See: Cardinals, Arizona as exhibit A.

You should be praying for Green Bay to lose.

burggold75

Reaction score
Hawkpower":gm0u6et5 said:
burggold75":gm0u6et5 said:

hahaha sure you do.

we see delusional bravado from opposing fans every week. See: Cardinals, Arizona as exhibit A.

Go pack go

Rat

Reaction score
I still like our chances against Carolina more than AZ again, blowout win today or not.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
burggold75":13ntk046 said:
Hawkpower":13ntk046 said:
burggold75":13ntk046 said:

hahaha sure you do.

Go pack go

Sweet.

First round exits must be your thing.

Here in Seattle, we like playoff wins.

But that's none of our business

Seanhawk

Reaction score
burggold75":1tmg98uo said:

What the hell do you expect? You're on a Seahawk fan site.

burggold75

Reaction score
i come in peace. i just think debating arizona/carolina is crazy - you don't even know who you are playing in the 1st round.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
burggold75":1ff70fr3 said:
i come in peace. i just think debating arizona/carolina is crazy - you don't even know who you are playing in the 1st round.

Why does it matter? Fans dont play. Its harmless.

And you dont want any of the team thats knocked the Redskins out of the playoffs consistently the last decade.

We own you. GB is a much better match-up for Wash.

MrThortan

Reaction score
burggold75":3nq8987f said:

Winner of seeds 3&6 play Carolina
Winner of seeds 4&5 play Arizona

Hence, which seed do we hope for tonight as a result from the Vikes/Packers game.

burggold75

Reaction score
MrThortan":1ld7tv8i said:
burggold75":1ld7tv8i said:

Hence, which seed do we hope for tonight as a result from the Vikes/Packers game.

But you have to beat a 3 or 4 first. Nevermind. I sure hope your team isn't spending anytime thinking about this. Actually I hope they overlook the Skins or Vikings. Like they do the Rams apparently

Uncle Si

Reaction score
burggold75":972dd91d said:
MrThortan":972dd91d said:
burggold75":972dd91d said:

But you have to beat a 3 or 4 first. Nevermind. I sure hope your team isn't spending anytime thinking about this. Actually I hope they overlook the Skins or Vikings. Like they do the Rams apparently

Brilliant...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
burggold75":2964asax said:

Some hapless, no name team that the league will choose to sacrifice at the alter of Russell Wilson.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
burggold75":1hv1i8o6 said:
MrThortan":1hv1i8o6 said:
burggold75":1hv1i8o6 said:

I give your trolling a C- grade. Try again.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
burggold75":3f1c1ka6 said:
MrThortan":3f1c1ka6 said:
burggold75":3f1c1ka6 said:

I can assure you they don't overlook the Lambs. The Lambs D does matchup very well with the Hawks and they come to play knowing our rep. Pretty sure the Skins don't get many other teams pumped to play them. Whatever the case we look at all angles on this board and don't consider winning a wild card game a huge step.