Cards/Viks Game

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Smellyman":3c7mfrac said:
blocking in the back, holds, pick plays, they just don't call em on the Cards.

Officiating has been good so far imo. I'm waiting for some major blown call though, it is almost a guarantee in today's NFL.

ringless

Reaction score
Smellyman":1plml2dr said:

It's most likely a conspiracy. IT's the most logical explanation I can come up with. Typically each week the Refs from each different crew that are responsible for the Cards games get together on Skype to let the following weeks crews know to let the plays go.

(BTW no accepted penalties on either team after 25 minutes of play) So it goes both ways or no?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":10ld5xu4 said:
IDK if its just me but the Cardinals never impress me. Always seem to play over their heads and play above themselves. Have no clue how they have won as much as they have the last 2 years

You weren't impressed by them when they came up to the CLink 3 weeks ago and dropped 39 on us?

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
ringless":scyyf8vg said:
Smellyman":scyyf8vg said:

It's most likely a conspiracy. IT's the most logical explanation I can come up with. Typically each week the Refs from each different crew that are responsible for the Cards games get together on Skype to let the following weeks crews know to let the plays go.

(BTW no accepted penalties on either team after 25 minutes of play) So it goes both ways or no?

Probably. Guess who is the only team penalized less than the AZ?

Stealers

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":17lks5ic said:
WilsonMVP":17lks5ic said:
IDK if its just me but the Cardinals never impress me. Always seem to play over their heads and play above themselves. Have no clue how they have won as much as they have the last 2 years

You weren't impressed by them when they came up to the CLink 3 weeks ago and dropped 39 on us?

In which we also had the lead after they coughed it up....I wouldnt be shocked if we blow the doors off them last week

ringless

Reaction score
Smellyman":w1w3dxqd said:
ringless":w1w3dxqd said:
Smellyman":w1w3dxqd said:

Probably. Guess who is the only team penalized less than the AZ?

Stealers

Well we are a legacy team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow almost an entire half without a penalty. No wonder why this has been such an easy game to watch, it actually has flow.

NJlargent

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1cch3lyq said:
Hawk-Lock":1cch3lyq said:
WilsonMVP":1cch3lyq said:

In which we also had the lead after they coughed it up....I wouldnt be shocked if we blow the doors off them last week

Me either. Bridewater looks like Montana

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
As to the field, a friend of mine said there was some harsh weather down there a couple weeks back. 32F in the morning. That may have had an effect on the grass recovering.

He lives in Tucson....tho.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I wouldn't put too much weight into how poor Arizona looks tonight. Thursday games can do that to a lot of teams.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":22tu6izo said:
Wow almost an entire half without a penalty. No wonder why this has been such an easy game to watch, it actually has flow.

And yet, this thread has mostly become bitching about the officiating.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":wed2dk80 said:
I wouldn't put too much weight into how poor Arizona looks tonight. Thursday games can do that to a lot of teams.

And what about Sunday 2 weeks ago against the 49ers :lol:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Geologic":1vj2fxt9 said:
I don't know why, but I hate the Cardinals more then the 49ers. I really hate Bruce Arians...
It's the stupid "hat" he wears.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3lzaz71r said:

True, but 4 defensive starters out on the road for Minny with the same 4 day layoff after getting their doors blown off? Arizona still should be playing better.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3lv7p25l said:
Geologic":3lv7p25l said:
I don't know why, but I hate the Cardinals more then the 49ers. I really hate Bruce Arians...
It's the stupid "hat" he wears.

and face is as red as the uniforms. Yells at officials all game long.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueBlood":26b4js20 said:
If the cardinals win this game...

Isis

Whew....I thought it was gonna be aliens..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BlueBlood":3ujxgykp said:
If the cardinals win this game...

Isis

Well they are supposed to be the 2nd best team in the NFC....with Vikings having 3 crucial starters on D out and going against a one dimensional viking offense if theylose its kind of embarasing