Can we find an answer for Kittle?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He rips us up every time we play the 49ers. And I mean untouched wide open with no one around him for 10 yards. Between their goofy student body left or student body right plays and Kittle wide the f$#k open we need to find a way to solve it. Barton and Muse need to step it up

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Kittle is a baller. He was on our draft board but the 49ers snagged him. I’m actually happy with our tight end group tho I feel with Fant and Parkinson/Dissly we’ve been blessed.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Stopping Kittle is essentially simple with the right two man over look, and a safety locked up man to man underneath.

Unfortunately, I don't know if we have a player on this roster than can keep up with his speed on certain routes. Tackling will be key.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Yes. But it won’t be until next year. Need to draft someone who can rush the qb and cover TE.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Stopping Kittle is essentially simple with the right two man over look, and a safety locked up man to man underneath.

Unfortunately, I don't know if we have a player on this roster than can keep up with his speed on certain routes. Tackling will be key.
Why not just Abram Kam him?Take some of the it factor out of him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thats a big ask, seen Kittle trucking some pretty big D lineman.
Im just asking for one solid hit right when Kittle catches it in the flat
where the DB's seem to be playing well off for some reason.
it's hope but that's all I got.

getnasty

Reaction score
Best way to slow Kittle is to get pressure on Purdy. Watch the above highlight. It doesn't matter if it's Kittle or Jeremy Stevens there gonna look good when the QB has all day.

GemCity

Reaction score
We aren’t the only team to have trouble with this dude. What kills me is when our LBs are stuck chasing him in slant routes….

I don’t think we have a good answer for him.

We’re still winning this damn game though!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
well, we could give woolen his first assignment shadowing a player, all game long, maybe that's it? I'm going back and forth on how crazy our gameplan is going to be, are we going to be more perfect at what we're doing, or are we going to do some radical stuff we haven't done ie blitzes and shadowing kittle