Bryce Brown Re-Signed

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If he holds onto the ball he'll be fine, and much better than Harris or Jackson

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Hell they can get Murray from the Chipster/Eagles for NOTHING, could always cut him and his overhead after the season?????????? This is going to kill our run to SB no getting around it

marko358

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1qmzuyeu said:
Hell they can get Murray from the Chipster/Eagles for NOTHING, could always cut him and his overhead after the season?????????? This is going to kill our run to SB no getting around it

How would this occur with the trade deadline passing weeks ago? Are you saying the Eagles would flat out cut him?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Dear Bryce Brown,

Please hold on to the ball.

Signed,

Someone that thinks you'd already be a workhorse, standout back in the NFL if you didn't have fumbleitis.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marlin Man":2hgumxl7 said:

Trade deadline, what it do.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I want to see some play-action with Coleman and Tukuafu in the backfield. With Wilson running with two leadbacks, dumping off short passes if need be, or getting the protection to hit the deep play.

I think we'll survive until Lynch is ready to roll on fresh legs for the Post-Season.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
retro74":w4npnfmm said:
Original tweet says veteran RB but he's only 24 when I've read about him just now - can you be a vet at 24?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Marlin Man":23zsv8tz said:

Pzv5j7l

MysterMatt

Reaction score
I don't think Harris is awesome or anything but, other than the fumble, he wasn't horrid. He kept us in 2nd and/or 3rd and manageable most of the time.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Agree, Harris wasn't special but he was adequate.

Think Harris needs to learn how to run better with ZBlocking, he spent a lot of time running sideways and not making the decisive upfield cuts quickly. If he can learn to do that and to hold onto the damn ball he might just fill in until Beast can return.

The team will find an answer until Lynch returns.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I can see why he fumbles as he does not carry the ball high and tight but lets his arm flop around out in the open.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":b3vy2utg said:
I want to see some play-action with Coleman and Tukuafu in the backfield.

That would be a cringeworthy play design. Coleman and Tukuafu are both good at exactly one thing, lead blocking (and Coleman not even that, really). No defense is going to take either of them seriously.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
MysterMatt":2ga5kbah said:
I don't think Harris is awesome or anything but, other than the fumble, he wasn't horrid. He kept us in 2nd and/or 3rd and manageable most of the time.

Totally agree. There was a lot of bashing on him on Sunday. I was seriously surprised how pissy people got at him because he wasn't a Lynch or Rawls clone. I'd like to see how he does for a whole game with a full week of starter reps in practice.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Don't know much about him. Hold on to the ball. Welcome back to the Seahawks!

kearly

Reaction score
Harris has 21 carries with Seattle. His longest run is 6 yards. Guy has no vision and no burst. He's basically Robert Turbin if Turbin was slow. Pretty much the only nice thing I can say about Harris is that yesterday was his first career fumble in 84 touches, which is above average.

Rawls has proven that having a 'feel' for how the line blocks is more important than anything. It would be wise to try out as many RBs as possible to see if any of them click with the line quickly like Rawls did. But failing that, at least get an athlete do doesn't run straight into tacklers. Hopefully Bryce Brown can be that guy.

It was just one run, but liked the burst that Derrick Coleman showed.

SirTed

Reaction score
Anything has to be better than Harris yesterday. Oh man was he bad. Seemed to run tall, he's slow, no feel for the hole, and he threw a fumble in there.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2remrh2r said:
I can see why he fumbles as he does not carry the ball high and tight but lets his arm flop around out in the open.

Yeah. That doesn't look too good, at all.