Bruuuce!!

BGHawk

Reaction score
The 4 games are up..and we did pretty well without him but, now we will be at full strenght with him..its crucial for the hawks to put the hurt on Mr Luck..Go Hawks

The Outfield

Reaction score
I'm excited to see him out there again, especially on 3rd & 4th downs.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm stoked for this. Dude would've had a few sacks today, IMO.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'f he's playing some LBer, then I sure as heck hope he's able to cover some dudes in the middle of the field! Someone needs to.

drdiags

Reaction score
I wonder who unfortunately gets the ax? Louteilei or Mayowa or one of the new OLs guys? Bennett being hurt puts an urgency to get Hill back this week. I wonder how soon they have to make a move to get the roster to 53 with Irvin coming back? Is he officially back on the 53 or do they have until Tuesday to make the moves?

hawk45

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":zp1xxpj4 said:
I'f he's playing some LBer, then I sure as heck hope he's able to cover some dudes in the middle of the field! Someone needs to.
For sure, this as much as pass rushing is why I'm excited to have the guy back. We have other pass rushers, but it appears we don't have anyone who can cover the middle of the field :)

Spokanefan

Reaction score
With Bruce coming back, and hopefully Max getting healthy, perhaps we cut the center we signed this week for the roster spot that we need?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Spokanefan":ie8t84gw said:
With Bruce coming back, and hopefully Max getting healthy, perhaps we cut the center we signed this week for the roster spot that we need?

We didn't sign him this week. He's been on the team, and it's not good to have a single center on the roster.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Spokanefan":2nx6szo5 said:
Or the TE from the Browns. He was awful!

BUT BRUUUUUUCE IS BACK BABY!!!!!!

The-Office.gif

I'm predicting a big season from him.

strohmin

Reaction score
I am so damn excited for bruce irvin. Although I feel like he might be over aggressive from the excitement of his first game. Hopefully he picks it up quickly.

Latest posts