Browner tossing around Garcon

The Radish

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2ehq7kpf said:
Anyone have a youtube link or .gif of that?

Which one they were at each other all game. Each threw the other down several times. I'm amazed they let it go, but it was always when the play was elsewhere.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I love this part:

Asked last week if he expected Browner to be rusty from the four-game layoff, Garcon reportedly said he did not even know Browner’s name and was not worried about him.

Browner took exception to the comment.

“They don’t respect us, but I bet he knows my last name now,” Browner said. “Bet he do. If he don’t, he got a whole offseason to think about it.”

Axx

Reaction score
smashmouth59":30udbxpu said:
I love this part:

Asked last week if he expected Browner to be rusty from the four-game layoff, Garcon reportedly said he did not even know Browner’s name and was not worried about him.

“They don’t respect us, but I bet he knows my last name now,” Browner said. “Bet he do. If he don’t, he got a whole offseason to think about it.”

+1

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
smashmouth59":36tmp6hh said:
I love this part:

lmfao! Love it.

piston bully

Reaction score
I wish they would have shown more of that match up.I swear it looked like on a few plays Garcon had no intention of running the route.he just met Browner 10 yards down field and started brawlin.That was awsome.

The Radish

Reaction score
piston bully":on3ptnqw said:
I wish they would have shown more of that match up.I swear it looked like on a few plays Garcon had no intention of running the route.he just met Browner 10 yards down field and started brawlin.That was awsome.

You're right it was like watching 2 boxers coming out of their corners and start flailing away at each other.

The only time I saw Browner really get beat was that long gainer where he got the pass and Browner didn't be sure and knock him out of bounds and he made about another 20 yards. Other than that is was like Foreman/Ali in Zaire.

:les:

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Haha awesome quote from Browner. I'm pretty surprised Garcon acted like he didn't know who Browner was... If I was Browner, I would have made sure he knew exactly who I was the whole game.

morgulon1

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":ernwg78q said:
Haha awesome quote from Browner. I'm pretty surprised Garcon acted like he didn't know who Browner was... If I was Browner, I would have made sure he knew exactly who I was the whole game.

Ummmmmm. Isnt that kind of the main point of this thread? I think that what Browner did.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Had to chuckle when I read that quote. Love it. I can't wait until Sunday to see how the matchup w/ Julio and Roddy plays out. Roddy loves to talk, so should be intense and in your face.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I love how the refs just turned their backs to the exchange that was going on in the secondary, allowing Garcon to reap what he had sown. Dumbass. What did he expect? This is the same Browner that got into Greg Jennings' head.

zayden185

Reaction score
smashmouth59":1fp4yt9u said:
I love this part:

Strictly Badasses!! (Alien quote)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Smith tried to intimidate Sherman, and it cost him, Jennings, Garcon Etc., these guys will just have to get use to this kind of play that you will have to deal with from now on, and ESPECIALLY from Seattles Secondary.
Pete is sending notice to the Receivers and Tight Ends,,,We're not going to allow you to just play catch, without some challenge.
If we can upgrade our pass rush, this Defense is going to be a bastard to deal with.

Fox0r

Reaction score
Brandon Browner is a scary man. Watch him in the interview with Richard Sherman and Michael Irvin...I would NOT want to piss that man off.

mikeak

Reaction score
wasn't there one PI against browner? There was a sack and a recovered fumble I think against the redskins and RG3 was going right and browner and garcon were going at it on the left side. Looked like browner fell down and not even a PI if anything incidental contact due to slipping (their freaking field) and got a flag on that.

then other times beating eachother up and nothing.......

Latest posts