Bronx AND Hawks fan... I come in peace with 1 point to make

OP
OP
B

Broncos

Reaction score
I would assume it will be hard to cover Percy, but Percy seems to only last 6 plays or so until he's.......... sleepy.
Sorry, but i'm none to pleased with Percy. Here's hoping he brings the goods next season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bailey is the last guy I would think of as being pivotal to the Bronco's success. That team begins and ends with the success of Peyton and that awesome receiver group. Especially with Von Miller out.

chris98251

Reaction score
Broncos":pg3vkvxq said:
Just mentioning that he has to take time out of preparation to explain himself on the radio, journalists and all that jive. I would assume it's quite the hassle and I simply don't see the stupid media
letting it down. We as fans may have moved on, but the scrutiny is not going to end unfortunately.
I love Sherman and applaud his game BTW... Just an observation.

Two weeks till Super Bowl, a couple days off and time to interview, get tickets for your freinds and family set up etc, this is typical for this game, These guys spend days off reviewing film and tendencies, Sherman is the type of player that feels bad that his post game rant took away from his team, he will make sure he does something to make up for it.

You all putting a Billboard up and the Media going after him is actually a great thing, he's the one person on this team that can handle it and be stronger for it. Gives the rest of the team more time to be deal with game issues if Sherm is running point.

OP
OP
B

Broncos

Reaction score
Von.... Man, he was quite the disappointment this year.
What is it with billboards anyway? I blame Tebow!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If I read this correctly.. are you insinuating that Sherman is not going to prepare for this game because of trash talking, and humble Champ Bailey is?

Champ Bailey btw can prepare for 9 months.. he still is slow and cant cover a lick.. please put Champ on Tate or Harvin. PLEASE.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Also Bronco fans.. you guys better be praying to Mother Nature for some fluke warm front to kick in like you got for the 2 games in Denver.. cause ol' #18 goes from superhuman to average in cold temperatures.

http://willitsnow.com/

The snow percentage chance keeps rising btw :twisted:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Another "I come in peace" poster full of passive aggressive BS.

Let me say what you imply. While Sherm is running his jaws our over the hill got burnt by the Ravens last year hall of famer is getting ready to steal from Russell.
My guys are going to hurt Percy.
My HOF QB will just avoid Sherm anyway, and ravage the rest of your pathetic defense.

I think that was about the gist of it all. By the way, you tried to make way more than one point.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Broncos":1wm2ov3v said:
I'm wondering if Manning even bothers going to D. Thomas (Sherman I would assume will cover him most)
I say this because of the other weapons weapons we have. It's as if we have just as many playmakers as you do in the backfield. Both teams are stacked...
I have a hunch that coach Fox has a plan for V Green and Moreno as a duo in the backfield to keep the Hawks D honest.
Something is going to give in one way or another.
Sherman stays on one side unless man coverage requires otherwise. He most likely won't shadow anyone.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
In a sport where the primary goal is to provide entertainment to people, will somebody tell me what is so respectful about an elite player being as quiet as a church mouse for his career?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3tmult52 said:
In a sport where the primary goal is to provide entertainment to people, will somebody tell me what is so respectful about an elite player being as quiet as a church mouse for his career?
Even Earl Thomas is talking more. Because in Seattle they play like they practice, and they practice loud and proud.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2u9q8nmx said:
Even Earl Thomas is talking more. Because in Seattle they play like they practice, and they practice loud and proud.
I'm really glad to see that from Earl this year, too. I love hearing from our guys.

Earl, ask Professor Sherm for some lessons and lectures in talking smack, and let's see your mouth run more often! :)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I never woulda guessed it but Bronco fans are just awful when it comes to football IQ.

Any other team i'd register on their forums for a good discussion.

But apparently all that will get you is a Wilson draft day gif full of insults about his wife, and a diatribe about how there's no point in playing this game because they have an unstoppable offense. I mean except that they aren't undefeated.

I wonder how our offense would look if we didn't just play 2 months of games against defenses the caliber of which t he broncos haven't faced all season.

no offense.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Broncos":2ugt64ec said:
I'm wondering if Manning even bothers going to D. Thomas (Sherman I would assume will cover him most)
I say this because of the other weapons weapons we have. It's as if we have just as many playmakers as you do in the backfield. Both teams are stacked...
I have a hunch that coach Fox has a plan for V Green and Moreno as a duo in the backfield to keep the Hawks D honest.

Keep them honest in what way? Context is missing here...

OP
OP
B

Broncos

Reaction score
I simply have a hunch that Moreno is going to have an impact on the running game just enough to tweak our backfield. Virgil Green on a run/run block play here and there when we (as spectators) don't see it coming, Ball doesn't go down easy and he has been able to (as of late) get that extra 2 yards in the trenches to continue our attack. If/when the Hawks make an adjustment to counter that, we bring in Tamme to connect on play action passing plays. I simply think that we have just enough options\weapons to match up with the Hawks stellar D.
Man, these teams are polar opposite.

BGHawk

Reaction score
Well dude..they better be ready, cause the entire nascar crew and the L.O.B are more than ready..gohawks

OP
OP
B

Broncos

Reaction score
True, both teams will be ready and able. This is matching up to be a great game. Armchair QB's are going to enjoy this one!

kearly

Reaction score
A lot of us wanted a ring for Marcus Trufant last year, he truly deserved one as he was one of the better CBs in the game during his prime. That didn't make it happen, and it didn't change the fact that Trufant was old and played like it.

If Denver wins, it will be because of Manning and no one else. Take the QBs off these teams and it is a stomping.

BTW, nothing but love for the Broncos as someone who lived in Colorado for a long time with a great deal of diehard Broncos fan friends. Losing will hurt badly, but the silver lining will be their happiness. I'll feel great for you guys if you win it. Manning absolutely deserves a second ring. I just hope he gets it some other year.

Of course, I think Seattle wins, and though the score will be close, I don't think the game will feel close. Seattle will dictate the terms. History of matchups like these shows that to be the case almost every time. Even when the offense wins, it's in a close, ugly game. You had better hope Denver and Manning are preparing for bunker warfare. They are going to get smacked hard, and if they aren't ready for it, this could turn into the butt kicking the media didn't see coming.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Broncos":3lrxzsgm said:
True, both teams will be ready and able. This is matching up to be a great game. Armchair QB's are going to enjoy this one!
True but when you look at it ONLY one time in the modern era has the highest scoring Superbowl participant won. This regardless of the fact this particular type of matchup NEVER happened in the Superbowl and don't believe the hype our offense is number 7or so.That isn't bad sir, we aren't the Ravens or Bears we're WAY more balanced with the defense to back it up.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
That's what is most intriguing to me about this game ^^^ Everybody is so obsessed with the how our D matches up against the #1 offense. How about all of the opportunities we will have against their middle-of-the-road D?

Until they line up a prove it, I don't think they have the caliber of DE's or even the LB corps to put the clamps on Russell Wilson and we've faced much better secondaries this season. I'm thinking the 'third time is a charm' for Percy, so if plays the entire game, that will put further pressure on that not-so-great secondary. Aside from "Pot Roast" at DT, I don't see anybody on that DL that needs special attention. They haven't faced a wrecking ball like Lynch and the very physical style of our offense all season. Let's see how they stand up to the pounding. Aside from that, I think Russell will be like a kid in a candy store after all of the stifling D's we've sharpened our swords against.

themunn

Reaction score
Broncos":16ojy6av said:

Sherman plays a side of the field, unless Denver decides to line everybody up on the left hand side for every single snap, he'll cover whoever is in front of him. Most defenses adjust to play the offense's weaknesses, but our defense dictates how THEY want to play to the offense and forces THEM to adjust