Breno, A NYJ Team-mate, Vouches For PH

scutterhawk

Reaction score
DrDix":3bwb0zzg said:
Seahawk Sailor":3bwb0zzg said:
Other than being a teammate, I'm not sure why Breno feels the need to get on Percy's good side. It's not like Percy can beat him up.

Maybe, just maybe, someone who actually knew what happened is standing out and saying so.

100% of people of this forum have NO idea what actually happened, and yet everyone just shits all over Harvin the instant he is gone.

Pathetic.

thought this fanbase was slightly more mature, but apparently no different than the Webzone.
He was an asshole, he refused to play when called upon on several occasions, and that is what I call "PATHETIC"
Now, where's the TOILET PAPER.

kidhawk

Reaction score
chet380":3ep99je3 said:
Direct evidence vs. rumor and speculation -

"Tate was asked again, and this time he answered saying, “I didn’t get punched in the face, that’s all a lie.”

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/ ... all-a-lie/

Hmmmm Michael Robinson said he personally broke that fight up and if I want to believe one or the other, I think Robinson has built a better reputation.

Now with that said, Tate may be just trying to keep it quiet as it's supposed to have stayed in the locker room, but if I have to pick one story to go with I'd go with Robinson's version

Steve2222

Reaction score
DrDix":1ad0vwm9 said:
Seahawk Sailor":1ad0vwm9 said:
Other than being a teammate, I'm not sure why Breno feels the need to get on Percy's good side. It's not like Percy can beat him up.

Maybe, just maybe, someone who actually knew what happened is standing out and saying so.

100% of people of this forum have NO idea what actually happened, and yet everyone just shits all over Harvin the instant he is gone.

Pathetic.

thought this fanbase was slightly more mature, but apparently no different than the Webzone.

Well when you get traded away for 6th and almost just outright cut, having his elite skillset, the dude must have done something seriously wrong.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out guy.

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ Great stuff. These harvin sympathizers amaze me. It's basically "I've not done my research so feel everyone is wrong about him".

I've had a some great laughs along the Harvin hellride. When I was first reporting FACT regarding his past, stuff that is documented and easily found on the net, one particular poster challenged my statements and accusing me of having an agenda (!?) posted "well, I just saw Harvin interviewed on TV and it was very clear to me you are very wrong. He is obviously a fine young man with a wonderful personality". I assume there were those that said the same thing about Harvin's broham, Aaron Hernandez, too.

And Breno? Frankly I think the guy is a professional ass-kisser. I recall him waiving Lynch's 24 like a lunatic to the parade crowd in Seattle. Just seemed unusual to me unless it was his way of suggesting he got 'shawn all those yards and TDs. In any event, I'm glad Breno and Harvin are reunited. It's only a matter of time before they turn NYJ into a dynasty.

gargantual

Reaction score
kidhawk":2c9lux74 said:
Now with that said, Tate may be just trying to keep it quiet as it's supposed to have stayed in the locker room, but if I have to pick one story to go with I'd go with Robinson's version

I'm not sure it has to be an either/or.....maybe both statements are accurate. Perhaps it was a scuffle MR had to break up that didn't include a punch to the face. GT didn't deny a fight occurred (as far as I know anyway).

I'm pretty sure that an incident involving RW was the final straw. Something pretty serious had to have happened. Russ is the engine that drives this whole thing. No one else is as important as him for the teams future success (only Earl and Marshawn come anywhere close). If it comes down to choosing between Russell and anyone else...... it's not even a contest.

What a bummer it didn't work out. I think Percy needs to get some kind of help, ala Brandon Marshall. It could really turn his life around. But a person needs to seek help first, and I suspect that he can only externalize (ie cast blame elsewhere) at this point of his life. I get the feeling that people and organizations tolerating and making excuses for his poor behavior has kept him from even seeing that there's any problem (that can't be shifted erroneously outward). Maybe being ejected from the Hawks will be a wakeup call?

It just sucks that he couldn't turn it around before it cost us so much.

Cartire

Reaction score
kidhawk":36s64fbv said:
chet380":36s64fbv said:
Direct evidence vs. rumor and speculation -

"Tate was asked again, and this time he answered saying, “I didn’t get punched in the face, that’s all a lie.”

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/10/20/ ... all-a-lie/

Hmmmm Michael Robinson said he personally broke that fight up and if I want to believe one or the other, I think Robinson has built a better reputation.

Or, there was a fight, but Tate didnt get punched in the face. They both could be telling the truth. All tate says, he wasnt punched in the face. He doesnt deny the fight.

HawkWow

Reaction score
...or maybe it wasn't even an actual fight. Harvin might have just felt Tate's eye wasn't black enough.

sturg78

Reaction score
HawkWow":ey1x9ory said:
...or maybe it wasn't even an actual fight. Harvin might have just felt Tate's eye wasn't black enough.
Zing