Bold predictions?

Rob12

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":328r0jr9 said:
Rob12--I can see him throwing for over 300 yards--but easily. He's done it twice this year, are you on the same drugs as hawk cop.

Scheme and play calling have limited his ability to throw for over 300 yards frequently, but I look at games like the opener in Carolina (320 yards) and the Saints at home on MNF (310 yards) as a prime of example as to what he can do. Those games came against very good defenses. If you want to take it back a little bit, he threw for 385 yards against Atlanta in last year's Divisional Round - on the road.

With a healthy Percy Harvin in the mix and a soft Denver secondary, I am absolutely expecting the biggest game of his career. Like I said, the weather will play a factor, but I fully believe that if he gets the opportunity, he can and will carve up that Denver defense. He averaged 8.25 YPA this season, which was the fourth highest mark in the NFL. If we throw the ball, he's going to pile up yards.

It's not as crazy as you think.

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
HawkCop":2pzyf84w said:
Bronco Bob":2pzyf84w said:
Broncos 38
Seahags 17
Just another game for the Broncos!

I said bold not delusional.

And if you come on our boards show some respect with calling our team by their proper name. Your boards call them whatever you want.
Sorry! Every body keeps referring to the Broncos as the donkeys. I was just showing the same respect. :shock:

OP
OP
HawkCop

HawkCop

Reaction score
Bronco Bob":536u8w6l said:
HawkCop":536u8w6l said:
Bronco Bob":536u8w6l said:
Broncos 38
Seahags 17
Just another game for the Broncos!

I said bold not delusional.

And if you come on our boards show some respect with calling our team by their proper name. Your boards call them whatever you want.
Sorry! Every body keeps referring to the Broncos as the donkeys. I was just showing the same respect. :shock:

Right because it's a Seahawks board we can do that. I'll call the Donkey Dicks "Broncos" on your board out of respect of course. ;)

Hawksalot4277

Reaction score
BRONCOS 31---seahawks 20

Lynch held to under 65 rushing, no TDs, Wilson fumbles twice.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Broncos held to 20 points or less... only happened once all season :(

I don't think it will happen, but if I could have one bold prediction that would most likely guarantee a Seahawks victory that would probably be the one.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Tokadub":266wdhjt said:
Broncos held to 20 points or less... only happened once all season :(

I don't think it will happen, but if I could have one bold prediction that would most likely guarantee a Seahawks victory that would probably be the one.

They also haven't played a defense even close to ours all season. Reasonable expectations based on past performance would indicate that we hold them in the 10-17 range, and that's what I'm predicting.

In the playoffs, their offense has been very balanced. I would be very surprised if that changes and they throw the ball all over the place. Doing so would be playing into the strength of our defense, and I know Manning is smarter than that. I think they will try to pound the rock. Our guys have to be ready for that. They've also struggled in the redzone (compared to earlier in the season). That also plays into our strength.

Like I said, 55-10. We will get two defensive scores and one special teams TD. Harvin will have a career day.

chawx

Reaction score
My BOLD prediction: Marshawn wins MVP with 145 rushing yards and 3 TDs (1 receiving) and in his interview, he holds the Lombardi out, just below waist-high, simulating a large dong and then proceeds to tell the media to "Suck it, baby! What I tell you, son? I'm all 'bout that action!"

And 75% of this forum turns into a season long cry-baby fest about it.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
PM passes for 310 yards with 2 td and 3 int. Sacked 3 times by Bennett and 2 by Irvin. RW throws two td and over 250 yards. Harvin takes one back for a score and Seattle wins in OT on a 47 yarder 27-24.

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
My original thought was 38-17 Broncos. After further review I'm thinking more like 45-17. Broncos. Just don't see anyway possible the Seahawks can keep up. you guys get behind early and have to start throwing the ball. Game over. Just hold on and watch #18 throw and throw and throw! Manning has got a chip on his shoulder after last year and wont let up!!

Seeker

Reaction score
Seahawks will OBLITERATE the broncos and peyton will not make it through the first half of this game.

Bronco Bob

Reaction score
Seeker":46wlcq0i said:
Seahawks will OBLITERATE the broncos and peyton will not make it through the first half of this game.
Wow! That's really Bold! Totally absurd but bold!

Seeker

Reaction score
yes because the idea of a man who has undergone multiple neck surgeries and mobility like a 98 year old with two arthritic hips not surviving a game against one of the hardest hitting defenses in the league is absurd. In case you haven't noticed we are trying to let you down easy, we are not the patriots, the chargers or the chiefs, for the first time this year the broncos will be going up against a REAL DEFENSE. it is not going to be dirty, but it is going to hurt. if peyton don't get out of the way its curtains.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Percy Harvin returns a kick for a TD
Our D has a pick six
Russ throws two TDs
Beast rushes for one more
Seahawks score 35+ points. Good luck topping that Peyton.