2022 BOLD Predictions (Not record based)

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Brooks continues to be a tackling machine and makes the Pro Bowl.

BASF

Reaction score
Brooks continues to be a tackling machine and makes the Pro Bowl.
That is not bold. This is bold:

LJ Collier who will finally be playing his natural position and have financial motivation with a contract year makes a huge impact. He ends up with double digit tackles for loss, and five forced fumbles. Those decent QB hits numbers from the past two seasons turn into sacks. Several of the APers here use this opportunity to play the I told you so game with Carroll forcing square pegs into round holes and will advocate us re-signing Collier only to see him fulfill his life long dream of playing for the Cowboys.

For my actual bold prediction, Jamal Adams who is finally playing in a system and for a DC that can use their talent properly shuts up every critic and has his best season, one that will be mentioned among the Polamalu's, Reed's, Lott's and Easley's.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
DK will have more receptions, yards and TDs this year than he has had in any previous season.

Chevy

Reaction score
3 pro bowlers from the O-line...LT, RT and RG.
Who is your RG? The battle at RG is Phil Haynes, Jake Curhan, and Gabe Jackson.

Haynes and Curhan looked good at OG in the pre-season. I think both could easily beat out Jackson as a starting OG.

Chevy

Reaction score
6ft 3in 345 lb. nose tackle Bryan Mone becomes one of the best run stopping DT in the NFL.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Minus the Penny does much, a lot of these aren’t that far off and many are spot on.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Give one bold prediction. Something unconventional. Don't predict the record. What will happen that at the end of the season people (other than you) would say "didn't see that happening....".

I'll start.

Geno Smith takes every offensive snap.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Man, we were all so excited for Penny and well he just did Penny things.