Blowout

Mjolnir

Reaction score
My humble feeling: IF we play like how I believe we can play, we can definitely blow them out. But, this means we need to be creative on offense and exploit the weaknesses of the defense that St. Louis calls. Many have argued that we didn't do this against Arizona...that we stubbornly stuck to a vanilla gameplan as if we were so superior that we could simply "take it to them" and win.

As good as our defense has been, we still could not get Arizona off the field on 3rd downs. The defense will need to step it up from here on out on 3rd downs.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
seabowl":1cs1cli9 said:
I think we will blow the Rams out today. Have a hard time seeing the D giving up more than a TD and think the O will want to turn it up to prove a point.

PS. Mods if I am wrong please delete thread.

:lol:

Man. I should put that at the bottom of all my posts!

Mizak

Reaction score
First Timer here. I think Seahawks win in a close one by a TD or FG. I can't help but notice that the Rams are on a 2 game win streak. Why did I mention 2 Game Win Streak? Well, the 9ers and Zona were on 2 game win streaks when they beat the Seahawks. I don't think the Rams will make it "Third Times the Charm."

Or will they??!!

Largent80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1l4hidef said:
Largent80":1l4hidef said:
Its hard to be super confident but some reason I feel that we get going on offense.

I don't know, I'm kinda feeling good about things today Rob.

Wear your scarf the wife made you. Or did you wear it last week for the loss?

Haha...no Scott...I did not wear it for that loss and right now I am in San Diego and it is 80 degrees... Hey 80... Is that a good omen?

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
HawkFan72":22boosuq said:
I think the only time I can remember us blowing out the Rams was when Jim Mora was our head coach.

It won't be a blowout today.

NM

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
seabowl":326an5pi said:
I think we will blow the Rams out today. Have a hard time seeing the D giving up more than a TD and think the O will want to turn it up to prove a point.

Welp, the Rams scored a TD, but otherwise....

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
megamanflx1":1dbkzie8 said:
seabowl":1dbkzie8 said:

Welp, the Rams scored a TD, but otherwise....

Garbage TD. That was a blowout.