Bill Barnwell - "it was a truly dismal officiating effort"

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":j46bbz8k said:
Obviously you all are still mad so i'll take my leave, thought you guys were better fans than this but guess not. Have a good day all
Hey passive aggressiveness is our thing! Give it back to us, we neeeeeeeeed it!

Grats on the win - and I'm not talking about this thread.

Seeker

Reaction score
oh god this colt troll is annoying. he's on every page (didn't see him at all when it was 12 - 0)

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Lol I was talking with my fans on the colts page. Which is where I saw that someone posted about reggie using stickem which lead me to read all the colt related posts. Blame the guy who falsely accused reggie not me

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
How can you be a referee if you wear glasses. I'm being 10000% serious they need to be regulated to reviews or league office work. NO VISION NO FIELD.

morgulon1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2yu64vrl said:
Coltsfan, go look through threads on this forum from losses last year, and note the distinct lack of blaming officials in them. Then re-read what Barnwell wrote about it, and admit the officials screwed us in key ways several times. We're not just blaming the officials for losing; we didn't execute well on offense, defense, OR special teams; but again, we did enough to win that game almost certainly with fair officiating. That's all I'm saying.

I'll go one step further. If we play with our actual offensive line. We stomp indy's ass. We almost won with 2nd and 3rd string
offensive line AND despite the referees. Im sure the colt's feel like they stole one from a better team.

seedhawk

Reaction score
To Coltsfan1405.....................see you on a neutral field, any day any week any time. Next meet this year would be the cold ass windy Meadowlands SB. Sure hope your team brings it's A game, cuz you are gonna need it.

What isn't obvious to you is, we beat hell out of the Texans, stole their heart if you watched last nights game against the Whiners. Won it in overtime, came back home, and then had to fly 2/3 of the way across the country to bum flip Indiana to play another 10 AM start.

If you're sorry assed Colts had to deal with what we deal with, at least 5 times a year, you would be a 7-9 team wondering why you can't get over the hump.

A question for you, oh totally knowledgeble fan. If the Refs had called Luck for Grounding on the Browner PI call, would you still be saying they did a good job, or would you be whining like a 3 year old. He was still in the pocket, and that ball landed at least 15 yards from the nearest player. I could swear they put in the rules that the ball at least has to be catchable! Ah, looks like the same guy who called Tate for OPI called that one also. Hopefully, when graded out this week, they soak that suckers flag in Tabasco and make him eat the damn thing. Should be PINK enough to satisfy the BCA ladies.

camdawg

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":zosyjdiz said:
you cant be hugging my receiver that's all I know and your db's were doing it regularly

Yes. Be honest, though, your DBs were doing it a lot also, and weren't really playing any cleaner. The Butler vs. Rice play, for example. Only the Seahawks seemed to get called for it.

That said, IMHO, we are treating it like SBXL on here. Unlike in that game, we were not robbed of a chance to compete; and the refs didn't save your team from playing a poor game, like they did for Pittsburgh that day.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Texans aren't to good this year look what the 9ers just did to them and don't tell me its because you beat them okay. Pretty sure we deal with the same stuff you guys deal with so sorry but I don't understand where your coming from there. The refs called what they called complaining about it isn't going to change a thing. We won the game, we played the better game for 60 minutes. That's all.

camdawg

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":n0ha40uw said:
Texans aren't to good this year look what the 9ers just did to them and don't tell me its because you beat them okay.

So far, I believe every Seahawk opponent is winless, even perhaps against the spread also, the week after they play us. Carolina lost to Buffalo, San Fran lost to you, Jacksonville lost to you, Houston lost to San Fran. It's a legit trend, we'll see if you can break it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":130m62mb said:
okay well obviously im not gonna win but my team did and that's all that matters have a good day everyone hope we see you in SB so we can prove you guys wrong
If you get there, leave your officials at home please!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":22nz5m51 said:
the defender cannot initiate contact that redirects, restricts, or impedes the receiver in any way. Thanks for the post. Proves my point. also didn't know I was in grammar school sorry
I think you are still in grammar school Pubert, now run along, I hear your mom calling you!

chawx

Reaction score
K, coltsfan1405, forget all the other noise...I just have one question.

Go back into your memory banks and find the memory that you have of Luck getting hit by Clemons on the head before Clemons follows through and knocks the ball out of Luck's hand, causing a fumble that Seattle recovers. A play that you say should have been called unnecessary roughness...you know, the big non-call that was in the Seahawks favor, right? Got it dialed up in your head? Good. Because I can't find an animated gif or video of it. But what I did find was this last play of the game for Seattle where some no-name #50 guy on your team, launches into Russell Wilson (helmet first) after Russell has let go of the ball:

russell-wilson-hit-hard-at-the-end-of-the-seahawks-colts-game.gif

^ This play was also not called unnecessary roughness.

Now, pretending it wasn't the Colts v. Seahawks, but instead, Raiders v. Browns or any two teams you don't give a crap about...tell me, that you honestly believe that what Clemons did by swiping for the ball and accidentally connecting with Luck's big dumb head is a terrible no-call that went our way, while that play above, where #50 purposefully launches into Wilson was perfectly fine and not a terrible no-call. Go ahead. I can't wait to hear this....

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I see a clean hit, perhaps a bit late but no contact to his helmet so clean hit otherwise. Only thing I see is it may be a bit late but not horribly late. and roland sorry but I'm not trolling just defending my team. trolling is sitting here saying " HAHA YOU GUYS ARE SO BUTTHURT HAHA ALL I HEAR IS WA WA WAH" and I'm not doing that.