Big Walt's Turkey Bowl 2013 - Donate to say thanks!

RockHawk

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
It's that time of year when the greatest Seahawk player of all time (and sure 2014 Hall of famer) puts on his annual Turkey Bowl charity flag football tournament to benefit the local kids in the area he grew up in. As most of you know, I've been lucky enough to play alongside Walter each year and represent us, the 12th man, and our support of Walter however due to some family circumstances, I wont be able to make it this year (though Walt knows I've already RSVP'ed for 2014!).

So this is where we, the Seahawks faithful, get to show Big Walt just how much we appreciate everything he did for our team. Please join me in donating to a very worth cause and make sure that you note in the comment field that your donation is coming from the 12th man so he knows we're behind him! If you live in the Huntsville, Alabama area be sure to come out and cheer them on! It's an awesome time put on by great people!

http://walterjonesturkeybowl.com/make-a-donation/

I've started with a $100 donation, so please give whatever you are able!

taz291819

Reaction score
Yep, they contacted me last week, wanting to know if I could come out to film it. Still not sure if I can go, depends upon the playoffs for the team I also film for.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Although i am a Ram fan, I always try to contribute to a good cause. My dad and his wife actually live in Huntsville, though they are not football fans, I will be visiting them soon. But regardless, I like to donate towards good causes.

So anyways, donated some to the kids. There are always kids who need who help, and that extends beyond football alliances.

GO RAMS!!

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":3vonvn0l said:
Although i am a Ram fan, I always try to contribute to a good cause. My dad and his wife actually live in Huntsville, though they are not football fans, I will be visiting them soon. But regardless, I like to donate towards good causes.

So anyways, donated some to the kids. There are always kids who need who help, and that extends beyond football alliances.

GO RAMS!!

You are awesome! I'll let Walt know a Rams fan helped the cause and I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Done. I used the Paypal option so wasn't able to leave a message to let the folks know I am part of the .NET group. In the end, it doesn't matter anyway. Thanks for the link Mark.