Best QB class in the last decade? Make your predictions.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I don’t see the “generational “ title people give him, IMO he is closer to a young Russell Wilson his best skill is running around and throws a good deep ball. If he does have success it won’t be with the present coach staff

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
The bears aren’t shocking anyone. A trade for an old oft injured WR, isn’t changing anything.
I watched a few Chargers games last year. Did you? Allen may be age 30+ but he’s still got all his route running skills. He’s going to be a great complement to DJ and a help to Williams.

And did you know the Bears have a home game against the Seahawks this season?

Last edited:

Maulbert

Reaction score
I watched a few Chargers games last year. Did you? Allen may be age 30+ but he’s still got all his route running skills. He’s going to be a great complement to DJ and a help to Williams.

And did you know the Bears have a home game against the Seahawks this season?
Bears will lose all 6 divisional games next season.

Rat

Reaction score
Jacoby Brissett??? Anyone see it?

I remember Schneider being rumored to have high interest in Brissett when he came out, like to the point of considering using a high pick on him in spite of having prime Russ.

I hope he likes Penix too, but I'm not a Brissett fan personally. He has become the epitome of a bad QB who keeps getting jobs because he has experience. Used to be Rick Mirer, who was supplanted by Teddy Bridgewater, and now it's Brissett.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I remember Schneider being rumored to have high interest in Brissett when he came out, like to the point of considering using a high pick on him in spite of having prime Russ.

I hope he likes Penix too, but I'm not a Brissett fan personally. He has become the epitome of a bad QB who keeps getting jobs because he has experience. Used to be Rick Mirer, who was supplanted by Teddy Bridgewater, and now it's Brissett.
No doubt. Overhyped backup is one of the best jobs in sports.

toffee

Reaction score
I hereby predict that Caleb Williams shall be the most ready on day one as the NFL diva. His readiness would be historic and unprecedented. Caleb shall make Russell Wilson look like an amateur, unlike Wilson who arrived alone with a video dude, Caleb will arrive with his TEAM, and be greeted at the parking lot of the training facility by the ownership, coaches, and all other players, all lined up to shake our savior's hand.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
I’m
I hereby predict that Caleb Williams shall be the most ready on day one as the NFL diva. His readiness would be historic and unprecedented. Caleb shall make Russell Wilson look like an amateur, unlike Wilson who arrived alone with a video, Caleb will be greeted at the parking lot of the training facility by the ownership, coaches, and all other players, all lined up to shake our savior's hand.

View attachment 65701
bear fans have gone from Butkus, Urlacker and Ditka, to a guy who wears dresses, lipstick and cry’s to mommy after losing games. What a fall from the monsters of the midway.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I’m

bear fans have gone from Butkus, Urlacker and Ditka, to a guy who wears dresses, lipstick and cry’s to mommy after losing games. What a fall from the monsters of the midway.
We are going to find out quickly how mentally tough he is, because sports media in Chicago can be pretty harsh. For now, I am trusting that Poles did his due diligence, since his career is hanging on this draft.

Latest posts