Bennett Re-signed with Seahawks 4 years 28.5mil!

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Michael Bennett ✔ @mosesbread72
I m back I m happy super bow champ .The 12th man is the biggest reason I came back the best fan

mikeak

Reaction score
I stated several times that the union won't care if players take discount as the total pool of money is the same for players unlike the MLB contracts

I will say - I told you so

Bennet takes this kind of discount now I want to hear from those who think a few of us are crazy for believing both RW and Sherman gives a discount.......... yes they played under smaller rookie contracts but they are tied to Seahawks from a product marketing standpoint in a way that Bennet doesn't come close too.

G-Money

Reaction score
Elated!! Waited to pass judgement til he actually made up his mind. Kudos to the front office and MB!!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Can anybody speak to whether or not they'll do a presser for this? If so, when?

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'm getting a Schneider jersey!
The guy is the absolute best at his position!
I wonder if they would put GM instead of numbers on it?

usChawks

Reaction score
Incredible. I almost feel bad for Bennett, feel like he should make more.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mikeak":1gfwnsgt said:
I stated several times that the union won't care if players take discount as the total pool of money is the same for players unlike the MLB contracts

I will say - I told you so

Bennet takes this kind of discount now I want to hear from those who think a few of us are crazy for believing both RW and Sherman gives a discount.......... yes they played under smaller rookie contracts but they are tied to Seahawks from a product marketing standpoint in a way that Bennet doesn't come close too.
You won't see any disagreement here.

1. Wilson doesn't strike me as being about the money at all so 18-20 million should cover it. Remember the cap is going up big time for a few years at least.

2. The LOB has already said they are going to work with the team to stay together so 14 million is fair given the new cap situation.

Latest posts