Bennett and Jefferson

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":lj8hf542 said:
Answer me this honestly...

In your years watching the NFL:

A) How many times have you seen the Dline attempt to swipe the snap when the offense is in victory formation?
B) How many times have you see it work?

My answers, mainly when the Hawks lose a tight game and never.

Does it matter? It was arguably a legal play and our only chance -- albeit a small one -- to get the ball back in a one-score game. He wasn't ejected. It doesn't sound like he will be suspended.

All the uproar by the commentators was for naught. :yawn:

2_0_6

Reaction score
hawknation2017":374gdtfu said:
Hawk_Nation":374gdtfu said:

A) How many times have you seen the Dline attempt to swipe the snap when the offense is in victory formation?

Does it matter? It was arguably a legal play and our only chance -- albeit a small one -- to get the ball back in a one-score game. He wasn't ejected. It doesn't sound like he will be suspended.

So never? Cool.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2ubc028t said:
hawknation2017":2ubc028t said:
Hawk_Nation":2ubc028t said:

So never? Cool.

Almost never, LOL.

[youtube]jQz4BFbgARI[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1jpv0ife said:
I doubt any of them will be ejected. Maybe Richardson for throwing the punch, but I've seen much worst. This is AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey's fight earlier this season, neither got suspeneded. AJ Green put him in a chokehold and then punched him.

You have to open it in youtube.
[youtube]7mcwyAhxz28[/youtube]
This is starting to show a pattern of Jaguar players becoming ASSHOLES in Jacksonville.
Announcer was trying to exonerate Jalen Ramsey for shoving green to the ground.
The Jag's whole team, AND the Coaching staff need to be reined in, and given some stern warnings for pulling shit.
I'm sorry, but now there's the Bengals and now, the Seahawks that have been embroiled in the scrum shit in their stadium, that's not a coincidence, that's the beginning of a PATTERN.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3bxogcy2 said:
Im impressed with your Google skills... LOL 7 years ago and in college!

He just PROVED his point, ---> it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE to force a turnover....You should just graciously CONCEDE
Where is it written in the Rules Book that you "concede" a close game when the opponent goes into Victory Formation with time still on the clock??

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2tl1inke said:
If Im Pete, Bennett & QJeff are suspended for the rest of the year. Period, end of story.

Pete needs to finally put his size 8 Velcro shoes down and do something about this. You cannot have a couple players let their tempers and personal issues be placed ahead of the other 51 guys on the squad.
Well, YOU AIN'T PETE, so there's that to be thankful for....PERIOD, END OF STORY. :177692:

2_0_6

Reaction score
scutterhawk":153sg444 said:
Hawk_Nation":153sg444 said:
If Im Pete, Bennett & QJeff are suspended for the rest of the year. Period, end of story.

Pete needs to finally put his size 8 Velcro shoes down and do something about this. You cannot have a couple players let their tempers and personal issues be placed ahead of the other 51 guys on the squad.
Well, YOU AIN'T PETE, so there's that to be thankful for....PERIOD, END OF STORY. :177692:

Oh caps even, yawn. For those who are too blind to see that Pete is slowly losing control of this team, I have some Oceanfront property in Idaho for sale.

scutterhawk":153sg444 said:
Hawk_Nation":153sg444 said:
Im impressed with your Google skills... LOL 7 years ago and in college!

He just PROVED his point, ---> it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE to force a turnover....You should just graciously CONCEDE
Where is it written in the Rules Book that you "concede" a close game when the opponent goes into Victory Formation with time still on the clock??

Was there a NFL game clip he posted that I missed? Um no.

You obviously have never played organized sports. There is a thing called being respectful even when you lose. I suppose you also think the ending to the Superbowl against the pats was ok too?

That's hilarious, carry on.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Bennett and Linder were both in the wrong - nothing suspension worthy IMO.

I have no issue with what Q Jeff did, It's cowardly for fans to throw stuff at pro athletes knowing that they are protected from ever having to square up with them. Quinton let the world know that he isn't a punk that's just going to take that crap. People may not want to acknowledge as such, but having played a somewhat high level of basketball, I can tell that assuredly what Quinton did gets you cred in the locker room and amongst your peers. Breno, Bruce, Red, Marshawn and Browner would have reacted the same way - the Hawks need more of those guys who live on the edge.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Bennett's swipe at the ball may have been futile but it wasn't malicious. Some of y'all prolly should pick a new sport.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
No real surprise here. If you seriously thought they were going to get suspended, probably shows you don't know a ton about this league.

Latest posts