Bennet pretends that he is RW to get dinner reservations

Status
Not open for further replies.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/seahawks-player-imp ... socialflow

Bennett attempted to get a table for a local restaurant but was told there were none available. Would the casual fan know much about Bennett, a defensive end? Instead of giving up, he tried again with a more famous approach. Bennett explained his elaborate plan in an interview on 710 ESPN:

"I called back and said, 'Hey, this is Russell Wilson. I'll be attending your restaurant today about 3:30. Do you have any tables?' " he said in the altered voice he used over the phone.

"And she was like, 'Yes! We can make a table for you! You were 22 for 30 the other night, 130 quarterback rating!' She knew every stat."

"And then I got to the restaurant – it was me and my wife and my kids – I said, 'Oh, thank you. I'm Russell Wilson.' And then she took me to the table. They had it roped off, they had sparkling water, everything."

"She was like, 'Good joke.' I said, 'Gotcha.'"

jblaze

Reaction score
I heard that on his interview with KIRO. It was hilarious and his impression of Wilson was pretty good too.

In the interview he mentioned he had 3 kids, they asked him if he wanted anymore or if he's done and his answer was "I'm trying everyday" or something to that effect. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.