What’s Russell Wilson been up to? He stole the mic on TJ&S

ivotuk

Reaction score
What’s Seahawks’ Russell Wilson been up to? He stole the mic to tell Tom, Jake and Stacy

May 12, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson made a surprise appearance on 710's Tom, Jake and Stacy. (Getty)

When discussing the fact that somehow in his eight NFL seasons, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has not received a single vote for league MVP, 710 ESPN Seatte’s Tom, Jake and Stacy got a surprise guest in the form of the star quarterback himself.

Heart of Seahawks’ schedule is most critical for Wilson’s MVP case

“Come on? No votes at all? What more do I have to do around here, huh?” he said (no, he was not actually upset). “I’m just saying, can we get a few votes here or there? Why not?”

Wilson is home in California, but 710 host Jake Heaps, a former Seahawks quarterback, is down there with him, training Seattle’s quarterback.

“Russell Wilson just took my mic from me and he’s so outraged that he heard this conversation and had to come say something,” Heaps said.

The impromptu interview was a lot of fun, covering a bunch of topics in a short period of time. You can listen to the full interview in the embedded video below, and read much more under that.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/841540/w ... and-stacy/

acer1240

Reaction score
Cannot believe this op got no sold.

I had heard the interview and Russ is his normal cheesy self but it is certainly worth a listen.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, he said I don't dress up to take 2nd place. That's exactly how he plays football, winning is all that matters.